Eastenders - Denise's Death Spoiler

laura.x.x

Reaction score
Don't know how true it is but apparently she's not really dead and shows up at her own funeral, apparently she faked dead to get away then has been under police protection!The body they have is actually a prostitute! Could be true since anything can happen in Eastenders - Den Watts!

hmm thats a strange one :wacko: whats the chances their would be a dead black prostitute in the same canal as lucas threw denise in?? if its true thats gotta be the lamest storyline ever.. thers no way denise would put her kids through that :wacko: especially libby x

Yeah i thought it was stupid - but not much of eastenders makes sense!

hmm thats a strange one :wacko: whats the chances their would be a dead black prostitute in the same canal as lucas threw denise in?? if its true thats gotta be the lamest storyline ever.. thers no way denise would put her kids through that :wacko: especially libby x

didnt lucas kill a young balck prostitute a few weeks ago? he coulda hid her body and whenthe idea to fake denises death came about used the prostitutes body as a decoy. Or Lucas is hiding Denise against her will and she has no idea hwtas going on around her?

Lucas HAS to get arrested soon...doesn't he?Though I have to say I was holding out for him to murder that annoying little git Adam...But he has gone now :)
xxx

didnt lucas kill a young balck prostitute a few weeks ago? he coulda hid her body and whenthe idea to fake denises death came about used the prostitutes body as a decoy. Or Lucas is hiding Denise against her will and she has no idea hwtas going on around her?

yea i remember that.. also we never saw denise dead ourselves. just an arm and lucas on his own identifying her body. although if it wasnt her its a bit risky saying it is when they could check dental records and the fact chelsea was stood outside the door, she coulda burst in. x

And also they have gone to great lengths NOT to show the face of the body Lucas identified...If Denise was dead,surely they would have shown it?xx

None of it is very well thought out because thay had to change the storylines alot at the last second because of recent news events, they thought iut would offend too many people, originaly Lucus killed a fair few prostitutes but they had to change it.
I thought this was going to be the case with Deniese all along as nothing surprises me with Eastenders anymore.

I think they are leaving it open so that she can come back if they need her too :dohh:

Although, like someone else has mentioned, why would he ask Chelsea to go with him to identify her body if he knew it wasnt going to be her?!

Although, lol, saying that, I can't understand why the police havent been over to say that she didnt commit suicide, but was infact strangled...because a quick look at her body would reveal bruises around her neck, and a post mortem would reveal no water in her lungs :shrug:

So, in light of that, it CANT be Denise...so she HAS to come back...

On another note...is it me, or is Denise/Dennis/Den the most unlucky name for Eastenders or what?! :rofl::rofl: (dirty den died twice :wacko: once in the canel, once in the Q.Vic, Dennis was shot in the square, and now Denise...)

I think they are leaving it open so that she can come back if they need her too :dohh:

Although, like someone else has mentioned, why would he ask Chelsea to go with him to identify her body if he knew it wasnt going to be her?!

Although, lol, saying that, I can't understand why the police havent been over to say that she didnt commit suicide, but was infact strangled...because a quick look at her body would reveal bruises around her neck, and a post mortem would reveal no water in her lungs :shrug:

On another note...is it me, or is Denise/Dennis/Den the most unlucky name for Eastenders or what?! :rofl::rofl: (dirty den died twice :wacko: once in the canel, once in the Q.Vic, Dennis was shot in the square, and now Denise...)

gotta be dead then :haha: and dennis was stabbed wasnt he ;)

surely though they woulda checked dental records and not just took lucas's word with it :wacko: especially since they think he's involved with helping her hide the body.. and if it was to come out that it wasnt her, it'd land him right in the frame.

i think it through too much i think lol x

surely though they woulda checked dental records and not just took lucas's word with it :wacko: especially since they think he's involved with helping her hide the body.. and if it was to come out that it wasnt her, it'd land him right in the frame.

I may be about to sound just a bit stupid.... but I've always wondered about this dental records thing, hows it work? Like do they take moulds of your teeth then put it on record? I dont get it! All of this reminds me i really should start seeing a dentist soon lol x

haha, oh yeah, he was stabbed :dohh: well, he still died, which is the main thing :haha::haha:

and dental records is absolutely anything. Can be any x-rays you have ever had taken, will include any teeth you have had removed, and fillings you have had etc etc etc...basically, everytime you have ever been to the dentist, everything is recorded, from the state of your teeth to the number of teeth (do you remember your dentist counting your teeth? but not the usual "1,2,3,4..." way. It would have been "upper..." or "lower..."). Then, they will compare a bodies teeth to that of the dental records they suspect the victim to be, and will make sure everything matches up. It's not 100% accurate, especially if you dont have much dental history, but it's a good way to determine if someone is who you think they are or not :thumbup:

I said to my OH that i didnt think it was Denise's body :D I hope to god that Lucas gets banged up soon, he gets on my nerves :lol:

I may be about to sound just a bit stupid.... but I've always wondered about this dental records thing, hows it work? Like do they take moulds of your teeth then put it on record? I dont get it! All of this reminds me i really should start seeing a dentist soon lol x

I think its to do with any xrays, moulds on your records.
Plus when you go to the dentist he calls out the numbers allocated to teeth and says what are missing, what has fillings and what are damaged and nurse fills a record out with abrieviations next to a diagram of a mouth

I miss Dennis :( He was fit!!
The more I think about this story line the more I reckon she's not dead yaknow..
I reckon Lucas knew Chelsea wouldn't be able to go through with identifying her Mum which is why he agreed to her coming along.
(or maybe he didnt realise it wasnt going to be her, until he saw IYKWIM?)
The body is clearly not Denise's and Luca's knows that which is why he wanted the cheapest coffin...

Yeh I thought this was going to happen!! woooo. Knew it wasnt denise esp when Lucas didnt want to choose her a nice coffin and stuff! Cant wait till they catch him!!

Lets hope the girls dont ask for an open casket at the funeral!! :dohh:

I think the police know it isnt her too and maybe she is even working with them to catch Lucus? Ok maybe not but this is what im hoping xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->