Eastenders - Denise's Death Spoiler

i just went on wiki(sad i know :blush:) and it doesnt have a last appearance date like they normally do so i think she will be back

I told you!!!! He had her locked up :thumbup:

:wacko: Eastenders is ridiculous these days really.

sorry what?? this is beyond ridiculous. where do eastenders come up with this stuff...

How is it realistic? That couldnt ever happen in real life. Police would know if it was denise. They interviewed her and met her loads of times so they should know what she looks like!

I knew it lol the nail varnish on the body they pulled up didnt match denises (yes only a woman would notice that lol)

I knew it lol the nail varnish on the body they pulled up didnt match denises (yes only a woman would notice that lol)

I noticed that too. I thought to myself - "denise wasnt wearing nail varnish!"

i had my suspicions she was still alive as all the cast/writers etc said a while back that its not definite that she dies theres gonna be a twist. but i wasnt expecting him to keep her locked up! will be interesting to see how this goes now...

Oh it was a good one tonight! I suspected her to be alive because there had been nothing said about the actress leaving but how amaze was the twist!?

Oooh i was right!! (Except for the showing up at her own funeral lol) !

Has everyone seen the spoiler in the sun TV mag as to where Denise is being kept?

Turns out she is being kept in the house next door to her own!!!I assume the boarded up one

I'm interested to see where they go with this now...
Surely Lucas gets caught soon?? He can't keep her locked up forever

it all comes out within the next 2 weeks :D

with lucas either dead, prison or running away

Has everyone seen the spoiler in the sun TV mag as to where Denise is being kept?

Turns out she is being kept in the house next door to her own!!!I assume the boarded up one
Do ya know what, I noticed that the other day and was thinking to myself "I dont remember that house being like that...I wonder if they will include it in a story" :dohh:

I'll be happy when Lucas is found out. I know it's been 'exciting', but it is pushing it a bit far now. The police would have had his arse a long time ago if it were real!!

Do ya know what, I noticed that the other day and was thinking to myself "I dont remember that house being like that...I wonder if they will include it in a story" :dohh:

I'll be happy when Lucas is found out. I know it's been 'exciting', but it is pushing it a bit far now. The police would have had his arse a long time ago if it were real!!

I thought it was Dawn's old house,that got blown up with Mad may inside....but Now i think thats the otherside of the square,I am off to consult the Eastenders website to see who last lived there!lol..i shall return.... :thumbup:

This is what I heard happens this week:

I heard that Denise escapes this week and bursts in to Libby's birthday celebrations. Lucas follows and then holds them all at knife point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->