Eastenders - Denise's Death Spoiler

From what I can make out,its 20 Albert Square and it was last a B&B where Pat Evans worked??Ring any bells to anyone?xx

Didn't Patrick run it as a B&B for a while with Yolande?

Yeah thats what I thought....very odd,surely it cant have sat boarded up all this time and we never noticed??and how long have the houses had cellars!!lol.xx

Yeah thats what I thought....very odd,surely it cant have sat boarded up all this time and we never noticed??and how long have the houses had cellars!!lol.xx

How very convenient!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...49230/denises-family-discover-shes-alive.html

haha, thats what I was thinking!! (that, and how many bedrooms do these houses have!? haha)

What website did you go to to find out what number/who lived there!? xx

I heard today that Libby is leaving, not sure how though! Maybe she's Lucas's final victim?

Both the sisters are leaving aren't they?
I did read today that
Everyone in the house gets out alive

I reckon after all of this is over they probably go to live with kim :shrug:
Is denise meant to be leaving?

I thought lucas was going to kill himself tbh. He seems to be cracking up loads now.

Also I saw that Denise has been in the house for 4 weeks!!It hasn't been that long has it???xx

i have heard tht denise turns up when its libbys birthday...dnt know how true it is!

I didn't think it was that long either. She should of just run off yesterday and locked him down there when he started to cry and got the police! She should going to see Libby and Chelsea. Hope the reveal to them that she is alive is a good one!

She gets out tonight :) but they dont find out she is alive until Thursday :) Suprisingly neat eyebrows for someone who has been locked in a cellar for 4 weeks!!lol.xx

I was getting so annoyed with Denise last night. I was willing her to bosh him on the head with his holy book and leg it. Damn you Denise and your ability to be nice! :hissy:

She looks good all round from being locked in a celler for four weeks! :haha:

Must watch it tonight! I was gutted when I missed it on Friday.

If she reveals herself at Libbys birthday then that is tonight :shrug:

I was getting annoyed at her too. But I think he has 'brainwashed' her, coz she didnt want him to leave her to go to bible study.

My OH said last night, "she needs to sabotage the top step, so when he walks in he falls and she can escape....She should put a roller skate up there!"
Me: "yes dear, and where is she going to get this roller skate from?" :dohh::dohh: bless him. God help him if he ever gets kidnapped!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->