Eastenders Roxy vs Kat

davidjoemum

mum to Davie and Sophie
Reaction score
How u guys see that?is Alfie and Roxy going to be together or he'll take Kat back?

think alfies rushed into things with Roxy. im pretty sure he will take kat back as hes a mug :(

he always bloody forgives her!

Probably wont happen but I hope he stays with Roxy, IMO if you love someone you don't get tempted like Kat does, I don't think Roxy would do that to Alfie.. But hey ho, it's soap world & he probably will take Kat back :dohh:

I think him n rox are fab together!! She totally adores him n is the female version of him. Kat makes me sick. She putrid!

I think he will prob end up taking Kat back but i really hope he stays with Roxie as they make a great couple!

Kat doesn't deserve him but I wish they hadn't of rushed him getting together with Roxy, would of felt more natural to wait a couple of months and then got with Roxy xx

Argh I hate Alfie and Roxy together! They dont seem to connect like Kat and Alfie did! Hate to say it but I hope he takes Kat back!

no way kat dosnt deserve him. I think Roxy would not do the dirty on him. Both always got on.

I feel bad for roxy, shes so unlucky in love!! And so nice too. But whats Kat without alfie???

Im not a big fan of kats but I hate alfie and roxy together.
It just feels like she is trying to mark her teritory and stake her claim quickly.

I think him and kat will get back together eventually! x

i dont like either of them much but i hope he gets back with kat. i cant believe how quickly roxy is in the vic bossing everyone about like she owns the place lmao. alfie is a doormat

Roxy is the manager of the vic anyway so her foot was already in the door before all the alfie and kat stuff happened :thumbup:

Phil put roxy in charge of the vic a while back when alfie and kat disappeared for a week or two on a break after she admitted to cheating on him. Phil wanted someone 'reliable' in charge so appointed roxy but alfie and kat carried on living there.

I like Roxy ----- but think he will take Kat back!

What I reeeeealy want to know is, when oh when will Lola get her baby back????

Kat doesn't deserve him but when they are good they have a real spark, sadly him and Roxie don't have that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->