Eastenders - which poor sod?

The bloke who plays Max lives down the road to my MIL, she always sees him :)

Derek is like a little toad. Gross.

Oh Kat, you idiot, as if you'd let Derek go over there!

I was cringing at that bit, just knew Derek wasn't gunna be so kind as to play the nice message!

Thing I dont get is, Alfie knew ages ago that she had an affair (they went away for a week or two to sort things out and came back stronger than ever).

Now, since then, Kat hasnt actually been with Derek has she? Se has been telling him to leave her alone etc. Now why is Alfie so bothered again all of a sudden?

Is it because he thinks they were still having an affair after everything she had promised? Or is it because it is someone he knows? I dont know why it was all dragged back up again if they had sorted it all out and if Kat genuinely wasnt seeing him anymore :haha:

She was acting suspicious, he found the ring Derek brought etc.

Smiley, that's exactly what I said!

I think what makes it worse is that it was someone he knew, and he was (kind of) friends with. He's been humiliated because he was being nice to this bloke, hours after he 'sh*gged his wife' in Alfie's words!

Yeah but if I were Kat, I would just say 'Alfie listen, the guy that I was seeing is harrassing me, sending me stuff, texting me etc, Im trying my best to keep him at bay but it may take time blah blah blah' and rhen at least hed know about the gifts and stuff and why she had been so suspicious.

Omg have you heard me, Im going on like Eastenders is real life :rofl:

Derek just makes me wanna vom! A proper slime ball!!

Eww kat, Alfie is lovely, you silly silly woman!

Am I the one who was bitterly disappointed? 90% of people I have spoken to have said Derek before it was even narrowed down to the brothers.

I thought they would of twisted it and made it Jack- nobody would expect that with the effort he has made with Sharon. Max has already had an affair and has this big Xmas secret so they weren't going to make it him

I did love the bit with the phone in the pub though- Tanyas face. Hahahahahahaha.

Only a couple more episodes til Derek is no more...hurrah!!! xx

I'm glad it's Derek though at least there wouldn't have been two relationships effected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->