Eastenders !

yep i did always do wen i c sumone givin birth lol xx

ahhh damn it!!!! i missed it, i will hve to watch on bbc3 at 10 xx

yea meee it was lovely :) when is she going to tell ryan hes the daddy - anyone know? x

Don't know but I thought she was going to while she was on the gas and air!

aww i had a sob! :cry: baby had a huge head no wonder she was sweating like she was bless her, i want her and ryan 2 end up 2gether :) x

i just get annoyed with her pregnancy because when she had a scan at 15 weeks i was about 20 weeks and now suddenly she was full term and has her baby before me, wish my pregnancy was like hers :haha:

i just get annoyed with her pregnancy because when she had a scan at 15 weeks i was about 20 weeks and now suddenly she was full term and has her baby before me, wish my pregnancy was like hers :haha:

Ooh I didn't realise that, it seems like she's been pregnant for agggeeesss to me, especially as mean as she didn't know at first!

well shes always been 4 weeks in front of me so its worked out right xx

aww i cried :) i cant wait. Im kinda guessing that its goin to be far worse than what they made it look tho. Haha xx

Her labour seemed rather short and sweet to what I'm expecting! :haha:

That baby was sooo adorable though!

im watching it at 10 but in the pics ive seen the baby looks too big to be newborn !! think she calls her lily which i love xx

I cant believe I didnt cry, but I didnt find it "true to life" and the midwifes acting skills were buggin me LOL!

Aww the 'giant newborn' baby was so sweet though - I wanna see Ryan n Stacy together too!

lovely :) but that doctor was SO not bothered! "oh she's just fainted its fine" never even smiled at her at all, not too friendly!

Yup i roared my eyes out...so glad how it went though cos i read in a mag that either her or the baby died during birth so when she fainted i shat myself lol
xx

Bit o/t but did anyone else think what the hell to the scene when Max saw Tanya..like the camera was all shaky and in the kids faces lmao
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->