Eastenders !

i just watched it, an it was an awesome episode, it has made me soooooooooooooooo impatient, i really really cant wait to go into labour xx

yeah i did for like 20 minutes lol i kept thinking about how im going to be when callum is born...think i'll be in bits! x

quite strange shes called stacey too ( obviously not in real life ) , she had a baby girl & im having a girl , and i also like the name lily which is what she calls her lol

the nurses/midwifes were very crap at acting lol

I was wondering what she called her baby... i reckon she'll get with ryan now janine is out the picture. I wonder how she'll leave the show?

even though i like ryan i hope they leave together or something.

i dont want her to leave, shes my favourite character!

i had tears in my eyes lol. i ddnt thin much to the security though lol. all them people barging in the room my mw would only let my mum and dad noone else end of lol.i liked her reaction to becca trying to grab her i'm still like that now :haha: also with the due date everyone knw her due date but yet only her mum worked ot the dates couldn't add up to bradley?

Oh it was so emotional , and when she was asking for Bradley I thought that was really sad!! :cry:

I must say when the Doctor got the Ventouse out my stomach turned!! :sick:

It brought tears to my eyes, I've got addicted to Home & Health lately, they have loads of baby and birthing programmes on there so I spend most of my days in tears watching, LOL

yeah me lol glad i was home alone...wouldnt cry so much usually lol xxx

Staceys baby girl is just sooo cute, made me cry cuz ryan got to see his daughter being born... and he dont no he the daddy x

It took all my strength not to cry i had a lump in my throat, but thought Ross would laugh at me if i started crying :blush:

i must sound heartless, lol, although I have to admit watching real births set me off. xx

Nope i didnt cry at easties...

But i did cry at Supernatural :(

I did, but I cry at everything lately :)

I cried watching ET with my son at the weekend! ..he cried all the way through it from when he landed to when he left! lol...felt cruel making him watch it but when it finished he said he wanted to watch it again!

Love Eastenders and Stacey is my favourite character-why is the baby ginger though??!!

OOoh I didn't realise Ryan was the dad - I must have missed that episode!!! Thats a bit weird though, as I thought they got a baby in that really looked like Bradley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->