Eastenders !

Just watched it!! Surprised I never cried, think it was the crap acting from the bloody doc, midwive not much better!!

OOOHH spoiler alert!!! Fill us in:)

I think the baby will be Bradleys I thought that as soon as I saw the hair colour x

my cousin thought his baby had ginger hair but once baby was bathed his hair was actually blonde :haha: so who knows!

When is Stacey going to find out its all Becca's fault Bradleys dead, as she was the one who grassed him up! I'm sure Stacey won't want her living at the Slaters then! I hate Becca! lol.

i thought it couldnt be bradleys cos they hadnt had sex when she conceived? :shrug:
i want her to tell ryan!!
and honestly i didnt think it was very realistic :shy: sorry lol
and spoiler??? tell please :D:D:D xx

not to do with stacey but omg the lucas story is going to get big this week!

me either..talk about dragging it out...the new writers of eastenders are crap if im honest sometimes they should just do what the viewers want like get ryan and stacey together...and lucas to just p off!!

Aw it was cute. It wasn't very realistic though :haha: well I didn't think so. I want her to tell Ryan, I love Ryan :D
Her 'newborn' also looked as big as my month two old lol

OOOOooooh! how does it happen?? bet lucas does it!

i want to know if ryan and stacey get together! lol

OMG I have missed eastenders due to a certain footbal tournament dominating TV, missed the birth :-( watched it tonight-the baby is so cute!!! I def want a little girl now!! Missed a few episodes-what happened to Janine? Think stacey and ryan will make a great couple. Hope Stace doesn't go to prison for confessing about Archie!!

she confesses???!!!

Not sure if she does but she is def going out so it seems like it might be on the cards-hope not though....why can't they just have one story line where someone actually gets away with murder!!! Unless Stacey moves on with Ryan and Max finds out and think its disrespectful to Bradley so grasses her up???

oh i hope not then :( i really dont want her to leave she is such a good actress i think she should just leave nicely and leave it open for her to come back..and even though i like ryan it would be nice to have them leave together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->