Eastenders

Tasha16

Reaction score
I think the baby storyline in eastenders is so sad it makes me cry, but i jus dont know why they had 2 have ronnie swap the babies u just wouldnt do it would u? X

no definitely not! i think it's sick!!! i actually cant watch it any more. it's just to heart-breaking.
i dont have a problem with high-lighting cot death because it does happen and its good to make more people aware of how devastating it it, but to make a bloody twisted story line out of it, its just awful

You have taken the words out of my mouth.
I can understand the story line with cot death because it does happen sadly, but to swap your baby what planet are they on. I hope it hurrys up and finishes xx

it makes me so angry watching it i could never do it. I agree it is gud 2 do the story on cot death so people can c what others r going through n raise the awareness on cot death x

They *really* went over the top with this one. And apparently what was aired was "toned down"

yes i agree, my oh heard that this storyline is going 2 go on 4 a long time but i dont think it will well i hope it doesnt x

That story line went too far, it crossed a line. Its too heart breaking to watch me and my DF sat in tears watching it.

It is very twisted for the babys to be swapped. It was so frustrating because she didnt ring an ambulance. she just wonderd into the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->