Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

Ladies, I thought I had finally did it. I had 2 BFPs and then the next morning, AF started. :cry: So, I guess that was my second CP this year. I am on my 12th cycle TTC. OH got very upset this time and said that now we are going to the Drs to see what is going on and get treatment. He is out of town so I have my appointment for the 17th. He will be back on the 15th and wants to go with me. I am feeling optimistic, maybe she can find what is going on and fix it so we can get our take home baby.

I'm so sorry GB! I got so excited when I saw that you had written! My prayers are with you.

Thanks SB. :hugs: I feel optimistic about my appointment. If my HSG proves good, I plan an IUI at the end of JAn or beginning of Feb depending on my cycle.

Oh hun :hugs: I also got so excited when i saw yo had posted on here. Really hope you get a new years BFP stick xx

Thanks Vicyi. :hugs: I love your avatar. that is a really cool pic, I think I am going to have to do something like that for our family pics. I am looking for fun unique ideas.

Galvan, so sorry to hear of your losses! I hope to hear some good news from you soon!
Just wanted to let you guys know that my baby girl, Tessa, arrived on Monday and all went well, 8lb 11oz. :) Soon it will be you all with your babies!! Babydust to you guys!! :D

Aww!Juless, congratulations! Post a pic!!! I would love to see your LO.

Thank you. I am going to a RE on the 17th. We hope to do IUI at the end of January.

I think, I am the last one here. :cry: Hopefully, that will change in January!!!

:hugs:

Congrats on your little girl, Juless!!

We're all still here for you and wishing you the best, GB!

Congratulations Juless!!!! Pretty name :) and a good weight! Enjoy her, they grow far toooo quickly!!!

GB: I really hope it's your turn soon x x x

Thanks guys! Sorry for the late reply, pretty busy, lol!
Here she is!

Attachments

• Tessa3.jpg
    Tessa3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Our yellow bump was a blue one Ethan arrived on the 11/12/12 weighing 9lb5 oz x

Hi, not sure if u'll remember me as I decided to take a break from here to take my mind off ttc for a bit. Well I'm back as I am now 7 weeks pregnant!

Huge congrats to those who have had a BFP since I was last on and fingers crossed for everyone still to get theirs :) xx

Congratulations Mummy_Em!!!
Vonnie Congrats!!! H & H 9 months to you!

Well, I did get to see OH this weekend. We got some BDing in on O day and the day after so hopefully that will be enough. AF is due on Dec 28. So, we will see.

Angelyca Grace arrived today by scheduled c section at 9:56am. Four pounds eight ounces shes a tiny lil thing for 39 Weeks . And is 19 inches

I'm still in hospital on with my phone will post pics after.xmas. If u search.for the November 2011 thread. A fellow November mommy posted a pics off face book for new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->