Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

^^WSS!! Thanks IB, I hope we are on the pregnancy thread VERY SOON!! :hugs:

AF returned today, on my husband's birthday. Cycle 9 is officially out. I think I'll just NTNP until January, and hopefully dd will be breastfeeding less by then so it'll give me a Better chance at a BFP.

:hugs: hun. Still thinking of you and GB and sending you lots of :dust: x

Thanks Vicyi. :hugs: SB. Maybe NTNP will work for you.
AFdue in 2 days, i am cramping so she will be on time :cry:

When we where trying for our son the one month we did not try it happened I'm sure you have probably tried it but get those legs up after you have done the deed I have only ever done it 3 times and each time I have ended up pregnant thinking of you big hugs xxxx

M_em - we tried the "we're not trying this month" a few times, I've had a few cycles with the legs in the air, we tried ntnp, we tried all the "should have worked" things. Guess its not baby's timing yet. I was just really hoping Katie could have a close sibling. Time is ticking by fast, it's been 9 months since we started. I'm just hoping that Katie will lessen her bf sessions and my body will get in gear in the next few months.

Well, I am taking a break for a couple of months. We will be NTNP until after the new year. If nothing, I will have the HSG and hormone tests done.

Our 2nd anniversary is Nov. 20. I am creating a CD with photos and videos of our relationship, wedding, and since the wedding. I hope he likes it. We are planning a full 2 days alone.

:hugs:

The CD sounds lovely! I guess I'm in good company, as we're currently NTNP until February. By then DD will be nursing a lot less and we'll see if my body wants to agree to another pregnancy.

It FINALLY HAPPENED!!

I got my BFP tonight. I'm so excited! I'm not sure how it happened, we weren't trying at all this month. I don't even know when I O'ed or when we BD'ed because we were really not trying at all as I was too stressed and upset about ttc and needed a break. I kept staring at the BFP because after all this time, it doesn't seem real! I can't believe it's happening!

CONGRATS!!! SO happy to see some great news from you guys! :D Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :D

Thank you so much! It's been long awaited and so exciting!

:happydance: SB!!! Congratulations!!!! :hugs:

I am so happy for you! Now I just need to get mine and we will all be on the pregnancy side. This month, I am using OPks and my positive OPK is very close. I hope to follow yoou all in a couple of weeks.

So happy for you SB!!! :hugs:

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm soooooo pleased for you SB!!! When is your due date??? Yippeeee!!!!

Thanks IB! I'm due July 21st!! They'll have a close birthday to dd, hers is July 2nd and mine is July 6th! Lots of Rubies in this household now!

Yay huge congratulations that's amazing :-D xxx

Congratulations!! Everyone always says 'it will happen when you stop worrying' and it did. We got our BFP in our 'break' month too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->