Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

I believe Sugar Beth is still trying as well hun. Hope its your turn soon xx

Yep, I'm still here. On my 9th cycle now, so far no luck at all.

We are both on our 9th cycle, maybe 9 is our lucky number :hugs:

I hope so, GB! Feeling pretty defeated at this point.

I feel the same way SB. These past 2 cycles I have cried more and my aug cycle was worse. I had a late Af and a very faint positive. That about did it for me, I was so devastated.

(((hugs GB)))

I was over a week late last month and I thought this could be it. I went on vacation, packed a pregnancy test so I could get that BFP while all of my family was there, and instead I got a bfn followed by AF - AF was with me the entire vacation! Double upsetting.

AF is due today, and it seems like she'll be on time. I've been cramping badly all morning. =\

:hugs: SB. I know it gets old hearing it, but you are not out until she shows her face. :hugs:
I am 6DPO. AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday.

Good luck!

I think I'm starting to count myself out even before AF is due at this point. I'm just so used to bfns that I start trying to get over the next one before it happens. Hope is wearisome!

Hi you guys! I'm thinking of you and hoping it will happen soon for you!!! Hope all is well!

Thanks Jules! Can't believe you're so far already, congrats on your little girl!!

I know SB, AF is due next week and I already expect even though there is this little bitty grain of hope about the size of a rice grain deep down that I will get a BFP. Hope is what dies last so, I will keep going as long as I have it.

:hugs:

Hi Juless!! Can't wait to see your baby girl!!

It seems like there's always something special that I pick up in each month and makes me really want a BFP even more. This month is because if I were pregnant, the baby would be due right around my daughter's birthday, and I thought it would be so fun to have them so close in age with close birthdays. But, I'm cramping down to my toes, which only ever happens when I'm just about to get AF. Pregnancy cramping always stayed in my abdomin. So, it was a nice thought but I suppose not meant to be!

I feel the same way SB. :cry: I got upset a few minutes ago. A lady who had her TR a couple days before me just got her BFP. She has only had 6 cycles because her cycles are longer than mine. I am happy for her, but I am so upset that it is not me too. I keep thinking, what the hell is wrong with me??? Why can't I get pregnant when I got pregnant with my first 2 so easily. :cry: I am so sad right now and like you am expecting AF right on time next week.

So sorry to hear that. I've had a few people announce their pregnancies lately, some who didn't even want to get pregnant, so it's frustrating. I had no problems with conceiving dd, but somehow it's impossible now, despite being more knowledgable and putting more towards it. Hopefully we'll both get lucky soon.

hi!
Just wishing you both good luck for your BFPs soon!! I really hope it happens soon.
I can't reccomend preseed highly enough, I swear thats what helped us. It took a year with DD, so I know how soul destroying it can be.

Hugs to you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"