Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

Thankyou :) still no idea whats going on. IC's haven't arrived and I'm not spending out more money on tests from the pharmacy. I'm thinking it might have been a chemical or a dodgy test as it helps my sanity a lot. We'll be BDing as normal this month and assuming I'm not UTD, then probably test around 12dpo and see if anything is there, if it's positive then we'll get a dating scan.

How are all of you doing?

My best friend is off for a dating scan today and I'm so excited for her :flower:

Take care x x x

aw SB, is your LO's middle name Belle? I used to be called Katie Belle by my Grandma :flower: when I was a little girl!!

:dust: to everyone!

Good luck IB!! :hugs:

Well, I have been having horrible pains and my stomach is huge and hard. So, my Dr wants to see me to check me tomorrow. I will bge ahving a =n U/S and we will talk about our next step if no BFP this month. I hope this is my last cycle on Clomid BFP or BFN!! I hate this stuff and IMO, if no BFP in 2 months, it is not going to work for me. I already O so, give me soemthing else!! Ya know?

I feel for my Dr if she tries to tell me to use Clomid 1 more cycle. We have a wedding to go to next month and I really don't want to be this bloated during the wedding. It is around my O time, too. :(

aw SB, is your LO's middle name Belle? I used to be called Katie Belle by my Grandma :flower: when I was a little girl!!

:dust: to everyone!

Yes, we call DD Katie Belle! How neat that you were called that too, I never knew another Katie Belle.

GB, best luck - hope the ultrasound goes well tomorrow!

hehe, weirdly my Grandma also used to call me Tilly Floss (same Grandma, obviously liked her pet names)! I found that out after I named my daughter Tilly :) cute huh! My middle name is really Jane, but Katie Belle was my Grandma's pet name for me.

I'm cracking and might test again, still "feel" preggy, but AF was here, still spotting from it on CD7 too, which is unusual for me. Hurry up IC's!
My friends scan went well, she's 6 weeks, and saw it's little heartbeat, awwww!!
Hope your scan goes well GB! Let us know how you get on x x x

SB: Where in your cycle are you at the moment? We're gonna be "loosely" doing the SMEP this month, but I have no Ov tests as they haven't arrived in the post, so going to guess or stick to every 2 days. Poor hubby will be tired!!

xxx

Good luck IB. Hoping this is your month!!

AF arrived on Monday - or I think it's AF - it seems far too painful to be a withdrawal bleed from my implant! If it is AF then i can now start tracking my cycles, and all hormone must have left my body! X

ok, I'm definately not UTD, might have been, but not now. I've come down with a horrible bug so maybe it was that brewing that has made me think I was? Maybe dodgy test... who knows! But anyway, I'm not now, so onto this month, will e BDing as soon as I feel better, hopefully tomorrow! x x

:hugs: IB. I hope next moth is a better month for you xx

Hi ladies,
I went to the Dr yesterday after my horrible pains on Monday. She did an U/S to check my ovary and confirmed that i Oed on my left side this month and I released 2 eggs!! We only BDed twice 2 days before and twice on the O day so, I hope we caught one or both. It would be great to have twins, no more TTC ever after twins! 4 children is enough! :rofl:

:hugs:

Ooo double FXd for you GB! A set of twins in our group would be lovely :)

Good luck, GB!! Wouldn't that be neat!

((hugs))) IB!

I have NO idea where I am on my cycle. I'm not even sure if I am cycling after last month. This month is crazy. DH and I BD when I think something is happening but who knows if it is. It's almost like NTNP now!

I'm feeling good about still ttcing instead of being pregnant. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant by now. Since I'm not, I've planned fun things I want to do each month that would be better to do not pregnant (I get super sick for months in pregnancy, including terrible car sickness).

We're getting family passes to the local pool (only about 5 blocks away and next to the park) as I LOVE to swim and want to introduce it to my daughter.
We're planning a beach trip for the mid-end of June. I love the beach!
Katie's first birthday party I'm throwing her is on June 30th (my due date with her, actually!) and I've already started gathering supplies.
My birthday is in the first week of July.
We're going to go to a Renaissance fair in August- I even have material to make Katie a dress for it!
In September there's our annual amusement park trip and a Disney Cruise.
Summer is my FAVORITE season - I'm going to enjoy it and not let myself get mopey about ttc!

Anyone else have plans like this?

We have a wedding in June to go to that is where OH is from.
July is DS 9th birthday and I plan to go to the US to visit my mom and grandmother.
My birthday is in August.
We are going to Cozumel in September for a week with the kids.

JUne plans would be easier if I got my BFP because the wedding will fall around the time I will be monitored and need the trigger.

Hey ladies, sorry I've been AWOL for a while! Hope everyone is doing good?
IB - fingers crossed for u :)

Well still no sign of AF for me :(

Can u add me to the list please, been TTC since 23rd March...no cycles as yet!!
I have been super broody this past month as my sister had a wee boy and I'm just loving it :) getting loads of cuddles :)

Have a good weekend girls xx

hi
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!! (or having one if your on the other side of the world to me)!
I had 2 parcels this week, one of ov tests and one of preggy tests :) so I'm all stocked up now :)
Hehe, I think I'm out this month before I even start as I'm getting myself so stressed about TTC I know it won't happen while I'm feeling like this. It sucks but what can you do to make it go away?
We took my little girl to the kiddies indoor playgroud today and she had a lovely time :flower:

:dust: to everyone this month x x x

How is everyone? our group has gone awfully quiet!!

Hope your all well and doing too much bding to get online :) xxx

:hi: Yeah its been manic here. Not feeling any signs of early pregnancy/implantation etc except slightly bloated so now a bit unsure if we caught the eggy or not :wacko: Could just be too early still though. When did everyone else get symptoms? xx

Hi ladies. No twins for this month, AF got me 2 days ago. :cry: I cried all night and was depressed yesterday, but I feel better today, ready for this mnth. I go to the Dr today. Our new plan for the month is 100 mg Clomid CDs 5-9 with the trigger as soon as I have mature egg(s) ;) I hope with the trigger, it will help pinpoint fertile days and we came time BDing better. I feel like we are missing it somehow, even though we BD everyday from CD10-CD18!!! MAybe that is our problem?

Oh im so sorry GB :hugs: I dont know the 'correct' time to :sex: so i'll leave that tothe others to answer. Hug hugs for you though and i'll keep my FX'd for your next cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->