Easter Bunny Babies

yeah that's what they say :(

I'm gonna see what happens next cycle and go back to the dr and ask to be tested again

the dr said she'd refer me on for any tests I needed ... I think because pcos came back clear that's why she put on the weight management thing, and it's defo helped, to go from having no af for 7 months to having 4 visits from af in 6 months, it's brill :happydance:

the dr said she'd refer me on for any tests I needed ... I think because pcos came back clear that's why she put on the weight management thing, and it's defo helped, to go from having no af for 7 months to having 4 visits from af in 6 months, it's brill :happydance:

yeh it has but there has to be some other underlying prob and i still say pcos especilay with ur opks

:rofl:

I feel sooooo yucky, feeling really sorry for myself :sick: Chris wants me to eat something, but I really don't fancy anything else now

right me lovely ladies im off to bed early start tomoz butttttttttttttt i going to babies r us after heheh armed with me camera:happydance: night night xx

he's got me a dairylea lunchables thing and he's hoping I'll fancy that at some point

Im having such a bad day i have lost a good mate because of a disagreement... I am struggling with ttc its never gonna happen :(

Im having such a bad day i have lost a good mate because of a disagreement... I am struggling with ttc its never gonna happen :(

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that hun

Please don't give up hope ... I know it's difficult but if we don't have hope what do we have :hugs:

I dont have anything my parents have stopped helping me so has his we feel so alone you ladies are the only ppl who keep me going

come on :hugs: we'll get there ... I know how you feel hun, it's such a long time to be trying, but it shows how much we want it ... and the good things are the ones we shouldn't give up on :hugs:

morning ladies hope ur all well? i sleeeepy but gota go out:dohh: still cramping so expecting to see af today even tho ff has moved my coverline so im aboove it today

ive defo chosen my pram now:D ohh and the cot and bedding for a boy:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->