Easter Bunny Babies

ugh, it's been one of those days ...

I am feeling so fed up and completely empty and numb of pma this evening that I'm contemplating taking a break if nothing happens next cycle. I always do this to myself, get my hopes up and then come crashing down to earth with a bump. It just makes me wonder when on earth it's going to be my turn ... almost 3 years of officially ttc ... I can't take it anymore :cry:

:hugs:

think af is on way to me been having bad af style cramps all day now

:cry: I can't take anymore of it at the moment ... it hurts so much more this cycle than any of the others for some reason and there I was a couple of days ago all geared up for going for it next cycle :(

:cry: I can't take anymore of it at the moment ... it hurts so much more this cycle than any of the others for some reason and there I was a couple of days ago all geared up for going for it next cycle :(

if af trns up then i think should get urself back to the doc hun 3 years is a long time with no awnsers

I left it 2 years with no answers, got tested and everything came back clear, so I got put on the weight management thing just to see if that helped things along, and now we're getting on for a year later and yeah things are moving forward but not as fast as I want them to ... I'll go back if nothing happens next cycle (not that I'm expecting it to) and see what the next step is

Hello ladies, how have your weekends been? I have been to see strictly come dancing the live show was Fab U lous!!!!

baby dust to all xxx

Emmy i have been ttc 3 years nearly as well and my tests are clear now :(

well im out this month matt his really hurt his willy few months ago he trapped it in his zip and it has never healed properly so the doctor has told him he is not allowed sex untill they say so :( im gutted.

I was so positive about this month as well :(

Gutted is not the word to describe my mood.. I have told him if i catch him playing then we are gonna wall out majorly!!!

ohhhh hun :hugs:

I hate the thought of other people going through this and feeling like this :(

ohhhh hun :hugs:

I hate the thought of other people going through this and feeling like this :(

I hate it too hun..

I just wish i could click my fingers so all my bnb friends could have babies x

Sorry hun :hugs:
If af is definitely coming I hope she hurrys up so you can get onto the next cycle

Loads better than I was, I can stand up straight :happydance: I've got a really bad tummy though, but I reckon it could be my ibs flaring up as I tend to eat rubbish when I'm on :haha:
You doing much today?
x

Loads better than I was, I can stand up straight :happydance: I've got a really bad tummy though, but I reckon it could be my ibs flaring up as I tend to eat rubbish when I'm on :haha:
You doing much today?
x

nah gonna try do a few sigs i been asked to do then just chill. tomoz is another early morning tram ride into essen:dohh: i get ibs around af usualy how i know shes coming hate it

Sounds nice :thumbup:
I'm having a lazy day as well. Really busy tomorrow so going to relax and hope my tummy is better by tomorrow!
x

Sounds nice :thumbup:
I'm having a lazy day as well. Really busy tomorrow so going to relax and hope my tummy is better by tomorrow!
x

heat pack and laying on my belly normaly help me a tiny bit always being told of by my mum saying i need to cut out white bread etc but i never listen i dont like brown or granery bread blahhhh

I've got my hot water bottle but I can't get the top off :dohh:
It's fizzy drinks that messes with my ibs, normally I'm so good at not drinking it but I crave sugar and sweet things when I'm on
x

I've got my hot water bottle but I can't get the top off :dohh:
It's fizzy drinks that messes with my ibs, normally I'm so good at not drinking it but I crave sugar and sweet things when I'm on
x

doh! failing that sip boiled water

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"