Easter Bunny Babies

:hi:

I'm not going to be on much today, me and Chris are off to Wrexham to pick up my mum's new disabled access vehicle :thumbup:

Wish I didn't have to do any driving because I've been so crampy last night and this morning so far

:hi:

I'm not going to be on much today, me and Chris are off to Wrexham to pick up my mum's new disabled access vehicle :thumbup:

Wish I didn't have to do any driving because I've been so crampy last night and this morning so far

same hun belly is majpr cramping:(

awwwww hun, really hope you feel better soon ...

I got car sick while we were out and still cramping :(

:hugs: hope your cramps ease up soon hun, can't be nice ...

I think I might buy a frer test later this week if no af

:hugs: I really hope so hun ... and keeping everything crossed for you hun

:( just really fancied a choccy bar, so got one while we were in Morrissons and it made me feel :sick:

not yet ... I've been trying to hold out on testing until I can afford a better test like a superdrug or frer one, which should be later this week ... the ics are driving me nuts trying to figure out if there is or isn't a line there :dohh:

I could just be coming down with a sicky bug though ...

not yet ... I've been trying to hold out on testing until I can afford a better test like a superdrug or frer one, which should be later this week ... the ics are driving me nuts trying to figure out if there is or isn't a line there :dohh:

I could just be coming down with a sicky bug though ...

maybe do another tomoz?

I've got one cheapie left, so yeah I could do it tomorrow morning and see if anything shows up ... though I really don't think it will for some reason ...

I've got one cheapie left, so yeah I could do it tomorrow morning and see if anything shows up ... though I really don't think it will for some reason ...

you really need to get some ansers to find out whats going on with ur cycles and body they say u havent pcos they say its to do with r weight? yeh well why are bigger ladies then u able to fall preg weight thing is bll poop if u ask me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->