Easter Bunny Babies

she'll probably put in an appearance tomorrow knowing my luck lol

hello ladies

you all have in a good saturday?
I have spent the day cleaning, but house is nearly done and i just having 5 min before making bed!
Fxed the witch stays away as you both sound like this could be your cycle!

xxx

hello ladies

you all have in a good saturday?
I have spent the day cleaning, but house is nearly done and i just having 5 min before making bed!
Fxed the witch stays away as you both sound like this could be your cycle!

xxx

ty:) how are you doing cycle wise? x

I've had a very lazy saturday, not done much at all really :blush: but it sounds like you've had a productive day :thumbup:

I keep trying to tell myself that this cycle isn't my turn, that I shouldn't be getting my hopes up ... but it's so hard sometimes :blush:

i keep getting a sharp stabbing/shooting pain in my belly and lady garden today bloody hurts!

well am waiting to ov but i did go into town and picked up some opks this moring so did one about half hour ago and it is nearly pos!!!! so am v glad hubby and i:sex:this morning!!! It is difficult at the min as he is on lates (2pm-midnight) so when i am at work i don;t see him but made the most of it this am and will try for a rematch tomorrow morning too!!! then will not be able to till tuesday eve so just hope it is enough but prob won't be:dohh:
fxed for us all!!!! :thumbup::flower:

well am waiting to ov but i did go into town and picked up some opks this moring so did one about half hour ago and it is nearly pos!!!! so am v glad hubby and i:sex:this morning!!! It is difficult at the min as he is on lates (2pm-midnight) so when i am at work i don;t see him but made the most of it this am and will try for a rematch tomorrow morning too!!! then will not be able to till tuesday eve so just hope it is enough but prob won't be:dohh:
fxed for us all!!!! :thumbup::flower:

ooooh fingers crossed u catch that eggy:hugs:

good luck for catching the eggy hun :thumbup:

I've got sweet chilli chicken for dinner :thumbup: and just ate a pepperami yummy :D

I've got ikky sore boobies though and nasty tummy cramps, ouch :(

good luck for catching the eggy hun :thumbup:

I've got sweet chilli chicken for dinner :thumbup: and just ate a pepperami yummy :D

I've got ikky sore boobies though and nasty tummy cramps, ouch :(

:hugs: could be af? im so tired havent had a nap today:nope: i keep crying cos ben keeps saying ove got grey hair and going bald:cry:

night night hun :hugs:

just trying to decide whether to go for Turkey in June or September next year, if we go in June we save £50 each on what we'd have to pay to go in September :happydance:

it means less time to get spending money together, but I'm hoping we can spend a lot of time by the poolside :happydance:

Yeah :D Or in the hotel :winkwink: That's what Mike and I did when we went away to Llandudno. We spent most the time in the hotel room and occasionally went out for walks :haha: Don't know what the staff thought of us!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3276_171087290720_856475720_6497498_4635885_n.jpg Me sat on the gardens on the great orme :) x

:rofl: we want to go too far if we've got a babba with us, we won't be able to do the jeep safari and the boat trip, but I don't care because we're going to have so much fun being over there :happydance:

plus I don't have to renew my passport, it doesn't run out until 2014 :happydance:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3276_171087290720_856475720_6497498_4635885_n.jpg Me sat on the gardens on the great orme :) x

awwww that's a lovely pic hun :D

We've only been away once and definitely won't be able to afford it this year. Hopefully we'll get a late honeymoon :happydance:
I've never been abroad, Turkey sounds really nice, Mike has been there loads
x

it's absolutely brill hun, I was bigger than I am now and everyone was lovely, lots of sun, very cheap :happydance: I just wanna get back there, hopefully for our very first family holiday :cloud9:

fingers crossed you get yourselves a late honeymoon :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->