Easter Bunny Babies

mine's all in my lower back, and a few itches in my boobs lol ... it's enough to drive you crazy :dohh:

I'm not 100% sure hun ... but af is due tomorrow, unless I'm going to have a really long cycle :(

I'm not 100% sure hun ... but af is due tomorrow, unless I'm going to have a really long cycle :(

if she doesnt show do another test if its neg keep going as if ur gonna ov ul either catch the eggy of get af hun

it'll be like I'm taking a step backwards if it goes to a really long cycle :( they've been getting shorter and shorter since July last year, I don't want to go back to this time last year wondering when my next af is gonna be :cry:

Hello ok so i did another opk today and it is the same as yesterday so fxed we caught the egg as we managed to dtd today before DH went to work! We can have another try on tuesday but think that will be too late! if i don;t get my bfp this time i WILL start temping, i am just really useless at taking the temp and i have very disturbed sleep anyway so i not sure that it would work? i hate all this we are trying to be a bit more chilled about the whole baby thing but that is hard to do too! :dohh: i am feeling sorry for myself so i am gonna stop doing that!!!!
:wacko:

it'll be like I'm taking a step backwards if it goes to a really long cycle :( they've been getting shorter and shorter since July last year, I don't want to go back to this time last year wondering when my next af is gonna be :cry:

if u have had them in the past theres always the chance a long one will sneak in again hun doesnt mean it will mess it up compleatly:hugs:

Hello ok so i did another opk today and it is the same as yesterday so fxed we caught the egg as we managed to dtd today before DH went to work! We can have another try on tuesday but think that will be too late! if i don;t get my bfp this time i WILL start temping, i am just really useless at taking the temp and i have very disturbed sleep anyway so i not sure that it would work? i hate all this we are trying to be a bit more chilled about the whole baby thing but that is hard to do too! :dohh: i am feeling sorry for myself so i am gonna stop doing that!!!!

:hugs: fingers crossed for you hun, really hope you've caught that eggy

if u have had them in the past theres always the chance a long one will sneak in again hun doesnt mean it will mess it up compleatly:hugs:

they just seemed to be going in the right direction and I don't want it to get worse :( I'm really scared :cry:

fingers crossed hun:hugs:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0035-1.jpg

:blush:

it might just be where it's meant to turn pink, the antibody strip I think it's called

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->