Easter Bunny Babies

omggggg :grr:

just said to mum that I hope my brother's gf is in a better mood today and she totally kicked off at me saying that I'd turned something simple like picking up after the puppy into a huge drama because I refused to do it :cry:

omggggg :grr:

just said to mum that I hope my brother's gf is in a better mood today and she totally kicked off at me saying that I'd turned something simple like picking up after the puppy into a huge drama because I refused to do it :cry:

not ur puppy why should u have to clean up after it?!:growlmad:

exactly, and I felt so sicky last night ... if I had cleaned it up I'd have probably been sick :(

I might nip into town later and grab a couple of tests ... I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow morning to go :blush:

yeah that's what I'm thinking, if I went into town tomorrow I wouldn't be able to use fmu and would have to wait until tuesday, so if I went in today, I'd be able to test tomorrow morning with fmu

yeah that's what I'm thinking, if I went into town tomorrow I wouldn't be able to use fmu and would have to wait until tuesday, so if I went in today, I'd be able to test tomorrow morning with fmu

thats true lol im not v with it atm really wanna go sleep but everytime i try my eyes just open aain lol

lol :hugs:

right, I've got a choice, either I can get one box of frer tests, 2 boxes of answer tests or 2 boxes of superdrug tests lol ... which one should I got for? I'm thinking either the answer or superdrug brand because then I'd get something like 4 tests rather than just 2 frer tests :blush:

lol :hugs:

right, I've got a choice, either I can get one box of frer tests, 2 boxes of answer tests or 2 boxes of superdrug tests lol ... which one should I got for? I'm thinking either the answer or superdrug brand because then I'd get something like 4 tests rather than just 2 frer tests :blush:

superdrug tests i say no no to always gave me lines even when wasnt preg bugger for evaps

lol ... I'm gonna dash out now, should be about half an hour or so

Morning ladies

I NEED you to both :test: i NEED to know :hugs:
sounds good for both of you!!!! Fxed :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom