Easter Bunny Babies

nope, I think I will be to be honest :blush: I just want to get started on my february cycle so I can give it my all ready for my feb conception (fingers crossed lol)

ohhh and if she turns up tomorrow, you know with my cycles being a bit odd, do you think I should mark the next one down as being average of 42 days? or should I just keep my fertility friend ticker do you think?

nope, I think I will be to be honest :blush: I just want to get started on my february cycle so I can give it my all ready for my feb conception (fingers crossed lol)

ohhh and if she turns up tomorrow, you know with my cycles being a bit odd, do you think I should mark the next one down as being average of 42 days? or should I just keep my fertility friend ticker do you think?

id keep the ff one hun once you have charted 3 mths it will goive u ur average cycle and ur lp

ok :thumbup:

I'm kinda hoping that I won't be charting for 3 months though :blush:

:happydance: I think I understand now why I'm craving sweet things since this morning, I've gone and got myself some of those mikado choccy biccies yummmm :D

:happydance: I think I understand now why I'm craving sweet things since this morning, I've gone and got myself some of those mikado choccy biccies yummmm :D

mmmmmmmmmm mikado yummyy

bens justtold me i need a hobby to stop myself checking my cm every few mins:haha: says he gonna buy me mittens to stop me:haha:

I only check when I go loo :blush:

I hope the :witch: doesn't start playing nasty tricks on me :dohh:

lol I couldn't help getting excited :dohh: I wanna move onto my feb cycle :rofl:

if it doesn't get a wriggle on I'll be too late for a feb conception :dohh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->