Easter Bunny Babies

so my doctor put me on clomid and evening primrose oil, progesterone and baby aspirin for ttc . She thinks the clomid might make me eggs more fertile so I can carry an baby to term. has anyone heard of someone who can get pregnant getting on clomid, to help the egg quality?

nah I'm not pinning everything on it ... this is me we're talking about, I'm expecting it not to happen more than I'm expecting it to actually happen ... it's not going to stop me from trying though :thumbup:

so my doctor put me on clomid and evening primrose oil, progesterone and baby aspirin for ttc . She thinks the clomid might make me eggs more fertile so I can carry an baby to term. has anyone heard of someone who can get pregnant getting on clomid, to help the egg quality?

yep my firend on here hedgewitch had her little girl in october after many misscarriages and a stillborn princess she was on clomid

OH that is good news!! Yeah I am not supposed to take it till I get my period though, cause I am supposed to take it on day one of my period. so I am just waiting on my period. and for the 1 week and 5 days till I can have sex again.

nah I'm not pinning everything on it ... this is me we're talking about, I'm expecting it not to happen more than I'm expecting it to actually happen ... it's not going to stop me from trying though :thumbup:

:hugs: bless ya im gonna head to bed hunni willbe on in the morn before go job center xx

well ff has now given me adotted crosshair isntead of the solid one all because my lpis so long my temps still up and im still driping like a tap dont feel preg tho and dont feel like af i coming any time soon:dohh:

:wacko:do you thing ov could have been where it says 6dpo? I'm just thinking because the temp shot down and then went back up quite quickly?

:wacko:do you thing ov could have been where it says 6dpo? I'm just thinking because the temp shot down and then went back up quite quickly?

i peronaly dont as my higest temp is still after the rise on 18 dpo:shrug:

yeah true ... it's been a bit of an odd cycle hasn't it?

I've noticed my temps are really low compared to yours :wacko:

true ... I seem to be getting into the swing of things :thumbup: freaked out this morning because I thought my temp had dropped to 35.10, where in actual fact it was 35.70 :dohh:

even if ov for me was cd 24 then shes due today and no sign what so ever:shrug:

true ... I seem to be getting into the swing of things :thumbup: freaked out this morning because I thought my temp had dropped to 35.10, where in actual fact it was 35.70 :dohh:

lol how did you work 35. 10 out? lol

yep ... I really didn't want to get up this morning I was so tired :dohh:

still no more pinky cm so far today, was really hoping :witch: would have arrived during the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->