Easter Bunny Babies

awwwwww hun :hugs:

I'm getting really frustrated with everything, I don't feel like thing s are moving forwards fast enough :(

it's driving me mad :shrug:

one minute I feel fab, really excited about getting rid of the weight, ttc, our holiday etc ... but then the next I'm freaking out about all the same stuff :(

it's driving me mad :shrug:

one minute I feel fab, really excited about getting rid of the weight, ttc, our holiday etc ... but then the next I'm freaking out about all the same stuff :(

im the same and really irritiating me i still have no sign of af :growlmad:

nothing seems to be happening either way, so I thought if I had some cheapies in they might work better than the opks :shrug:

only 1 week and 4 days till we can try!! and ironically it is on my ovulation day!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get an easter bfp this year!!!

only 1 week and 4 days till we can try!! and ironically it is on my ovulation day!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get an easter bfp this year!!!

how come ur waiting if you dont mind me asking if ur due to ov then u should start soon as spermys hang around for a wee while

how come ur waiting if you dont mind me asking if ur due to ov then u should start soon as spermys hang around for a wee while

I have to wait 4 weeks from my last mc! and that will be 4 weeks from then.
and I think it is good timing, bc I am supposed to ovulate on that day.

ohhh sorry im hun hopefully you will catch the eggy:hugs:

ok im off to bo bos not going out in the morn now but if no af will go on the tram to nearest shop lol night night xx

ohhh sorry im hun hopefully you will catch the eggy:hugs:

I hope I do!! I honestly am about done trying for our baby!! so I am giving it one more shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->