Easter Bunny Babies

:wohoo:

I'm really excited ... I've just figured out that to get to a bmi below 30 I need to lose 73 kg, which I know is a lot but it's 23 less than 96 kg, which works out as 3 stone 6lbs less to worry about :happydance: I have to say it all feels so much more achievable now yayyy

well my temp has shot up even hight this morn cd 40:shrug: ben thinks ive ovd in the last few days and i am confused and fed up!

:hugs: I know how frustrating it is hun, we just need to hang in there

ok ive just played around with my chart took off the ewcm on day 18 and the watery from the two days before what chart would u say looks more plausable?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
stuff it i give up ben seems to know my temps and body more then me so i quit ive apparently only ovd the past few days :growlmad: so no chance of being preg aint even gonna bother testing aint EVER gonna happen for me not with my stupid fd up body!

:hugs: I know as much as anyone how annoying it is to have your body mess things up hun :growlmad: You WILL get there hun :hugs:

:hugs: I know as much as anyone how annoying it is to have your body mess things up hun :growlmad: You WILL get there hun :hugs:

ive just discareded both temps where it keeps giving me ov and taken off the ewcm and water and got this NO ov at all where as hes saying ive ovd the past few days

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1
see I don't think you've ovd the past few days ... I think 16 dpo seems more plausible than 22 dpo to be completely honest hun

:hugs: either way I hope you get some answers soon, must be so confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"