Easter Bunny Babies

:hugs: well I hope af starts soon then so you can get started on the next cycle if you're sure you aren't pg

cant get a test today not got enougthmoney left. andno idea when insurance is going to be sortedso once again imstuckonyet another fdup cycle with no awnsers:cry:

Hi ladies hope your all well x x

i wont be around much this weekend because its my angels 3rd angelversary:(
So we are off to the sea side and do everything a 3 yr old would do

Hi ladies hope your all well x x

i wont be around much this weekend because its my angels 3rd angelversary:(
So we are off to the sea side and do everything a 3 yr old would do

:hugs: what a lovely thing to do hun

Yep all of that then be naughty and have fish and chips..

We have the dog with us so we are going to give him a good run too x x

super de dooper tired today gonna go get another test tomoz if no af and temp still up

yeh i think you could be in for a good chance of a bfp, maybe you tested a little early..

My sister got a positive test once went for a scan to date her and there was nothing there so they made her an appointment for two weeks time and there was a baby..

our bodies work in weird ways!!

i have had a good day with matt and the dog and got some good pics :D once i have up loaded them ill put some here x

yeh i think you could be in for a good chance of a bfp, maybe you tested a little early..

My sister got a positive test once went for a scan to date her and there was nothing there so they made her an appointment for two weeks time and there was a baby..

our bodies work in weird ways!!

i have had a good day with matt and the dog and got some good pics :D once i have up loaded them ill put some here x

i worry with not getting a pos yet no af as my sis had an eptopic last year and i worry every cyle about it lol

oh right yeh i can see why your worried and you are having alot of symptoms as well hopefully you will get a pos x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->