Easter Bunny Babies

woah that's brill :thumbup:

I'm so excited, just need to actually choose the destination lol

woah that's brill :thumbup:

I'm so excited, just need to actually choose the destination lol

lollook for the pros and cons if u do have a bubba with you like is it easy to get about with pram is there many steps etc etc

yet another bfn this morn not as much as an evap so think that my temps are fd up this mth

I only have 9 days left till I can try. but I honeslty want to try earlier!!this waiting has been killing me!

:hugs:

really hope next cycle is the one hun

im gonna say the same to you too hun next cycle do not take soy. try agnus castus and macca soy has seiously messed up my body by the look of it even my temps are buggerd

:cry: temp has gone up this morning again, but no ewcm, no sign of a bfp either ...

I've changed my siggy too, taken out the bit about my feb conception predictions ...

Wish I'd not gone for them now :sad2:

I've changed my siggy too, taken out the bit about my feb conception predictions ...

Wish I'd not gone for them now :sad2:

snap its a bloody joke they are quick enough to take miney when they first give but when ask for them to look again they say no

I think I might take a little break from ttc at the end of feb ... concentrate on my weight loss :(

I think I might take a little break from ttc at the end of feb ... concentrate on my weight loss :(

i would do that but im too driven to get my baba hopefully will get our insurance soon and can then get into the fs!

the fs over here won't touch me with a barge pole until my weight is down ...

at least I'll be looking loads better for our holiday next year :thumbup:

the fs over here won't touch me with a barge pole until my weight is down ...

at least I'll be looking loads better for our holiday next year :thumbup:

:hugs: we cant give up thats all i know we will get our babies for us its just taking a lil longer then others

I'm not going to give up on it, just going to shift my focus for a while ... I'm too bloody minded to give up on my dream of being a mummy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->