Easter Bunny Babies

I'm not going to give up on it, just going to shift my focus for a while ... I'm too bloody minded to give up on my dream of being a mummy lol

lol same im getting my nursery fiurniture when we move but only the wardrobe and changin gtable are bing put up for storage the cot will stay in box

cereal, yoghurt, a nectarine and a slice of toast ... hate having to have such a huge brekkie, but it stops me snacking later on in the day

cereal, yoghurt, a nectarine and a slice of toast ... hate having to have such a huge brekkie, but it stops me snacking later on in the day

i had two fried egg rolls lol fugured as im not preg im gonna get my yokey egg in lol

Hey ladies hope you having a good weekend?
I am sorting out the clutter in our house as my mum and dad came yesterday and my mum was going on about how there would be no room for a baby if we had one... so i am getting rid of loads of clothes and may even move onto other stuf too but will see! My back is killing me i know it is because i moved the bed and everything that was under it yesterday but it really hurts:cry:
All this clearing out is keeping my mind off this TWW so it is going quite quick this time! Not getting my hopes up this time either just being really relaxed, think it may be because i am getting bloods done on Thursday and things are moving forwards!:happydance:

Well enjoy your sunday whatever you are up too :thumbup:
:flower: xx

I'm thinking of doing myself a weekly meal plan and try to stick to it, am going to grab myself some scales and might buy a bike as well ... I WILL lose my weight so I can get my bfp

I'm thinking of doing myself a weekly meal plan and try to stick to it, am going to grab myself some scales and might buy a bike as well ... I WILL lose my weight so I can get my bfp

we gonna get the kinect soon for xbox so im gonna be on that to get my body in shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->