Easter Bunny Babies

ooohhh I might have to nab a copy :thumbup:

I'll probably buy more books like this when we've got a house sorted so my mum doesn't spot them and get too excited :happydance:

ooohhh I might have to nab a copy :thumbup:

I'll probably buy more books like this when we've got a house sorted so my mum doesn't spot them and get too excited :happydance:

lol my mum knows about everything lol shes gotto go in our boxes to get the baby clothes out and will be greeted by erm some toys:haha:

:rofl: your poor mum

mum knows we're ttc, but she sees it that we shouldn't buy things as it'll tempt fate :dohh:

:rofl: your poor mum

mum knows we're ttc, but she sees it that we shouldn't buy things as it'll tempt fate :dohh:

mums very spiritual and beleivves in manifesting etc etc lol so shes cool with it for us she did the same when she first met dad too:haha:

awwww bless her, mum's really superstitious :dohh: I think it's a lot to do with she's worried about me getting my hopes up too much and doesn't want to see me hurt ...

awwww bless her, mum's really superstitious :dohh: I think it's a lot to do with she's worried about me getting my hopes up too much and doesn't want to see me hurt ...

was talking to mumthe other night on the phone about us ttc etc and she just started singing that ce sera sera lol:haha: mum lost 3 children before having my sister and me and then lost my twin too all at birth and she had i think 3 or 4 miscarriages too id have 4 older bros and sisters if emily martin and steven had survived but as mum says "wasnt mentto be when we are ready we will have our babies"

awwwww bless her

have you and ben got any plans for tonight hun?

lol sort out my meal plan for next week and maybe an early night I think

lol sort out my meal plan for next week and maybe an early night I think

lol i have an early night every night latley:dohh: really irritating thing is i can not sleep past 7.30 in the morn anymore thats an hour earlyer in the uk so makes no sence:haha:

lol

I might watch a film tonight, though not too sure what it'll be ... think we might go for PS I Love You

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->