marmite
febreeze
cheerios
2pressys for ben
baby clothes
:happydance:

I know, I just wanna get out and get my scales and do my food shop too lol

:hi:

I've got my scales and am mortified to say since last time I was weighed I've somehow put on about 3.7 kg :(

Plus the scales are playing me up, sometimes when they're registering my weight they switch off, but then other times they'll actually weigh me :wacko: I'm half considering taking them back and getting a refund :(

:hi:

I've got my scales and am mortified to say since last time I was weighed I've somehow put on about 3.7 kg :(

Plus the scales are playing me up, sometimes when they're registering my weight they switch off, but then other times they'll actually weigh me :wacko: I'm half considering taking them back and getting a refund :(

sound like they are faulty hun id take them back:hugs:

bloody waste of £20 :(

Chris is going mad, I just feel like cack ...

yeah ... they didn't have any reviews because they were new in the catalogue ...

I might get Chris to take them back for me, get a refund and then get the other ones that have lots of positive reviews

yeah ... they didn't have any reviews because they were new in the catalogue ...

I might get Chris to take them back for me, get a refund and then get the other ones that have lots of positive reviews

:hugs:

I am so annoyed, now my husband doesnt want to try again for a few years . I might miss out on ovulation bc of this. and taking clomid for no damn reason. and I am so upset. I can not try again in a few years, and he knows it!! so unless I can talk him back into it, by next week. and I dont feel comfortable talking him back into it. I just hate when I know what I want, and he changes his mind , at first it was wait a couple months, then it was ok, we can try again after the 4 weeks, and now it is a few years. I am in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->