Easter Bunny Babies

I've got to wait until my february cycle (at the latest) is finished before I know if any of them were right ...

I don't know why, but I'm full of pma for the new year :happydance:

I love all the stuff that I've seen of yours so far hun, it all looks amazing :D

I've got to wait until my february cycle (at the latest) is finished before I know if any of them were right ...

I don't know why, but I'm full of pma for the new year :happydance:

I love all the stuff that I've seen of yours so far hun, it all looks amazing :D

thankys most of it was stuff ben brought me when we argued lol we had a lot of arguments and instead off flowers i got baby clothes:haha:

Awww thats sooo sweet buying the baby clothes instead of flowers hehe x

emmy those baby clothes are lush im soooo broody i just want af to show now so i can stat a new cyclein the new year

I'm off out now, looks like I had my surge yesterday as both of the opks I did today have gone mega faint :(

Will do another one tomorrow afternoon just to be sure, but I've told Chris he's on a promise either tonight or tomorrow morning :rofl:

just got back and Im shattered, off to bed now

big big :hugs: and :dust: to everyone x x

I can't sleep :(

I feel yuck, got a sore throat and nothing seems to be working :cry:

morning ladies hope your all well emmy i know how you feel had the worst night sleep in ages coldnt sleep my back is killing me

think I managed to get about 4 hours sleep in total

I'm trawling through the sales online atm trying to find some funky bright sleepsuits, any idea where I can look?

think I managed to get about 4 hours sleep in total

I'm trawling through the sales online atm trying to find some funky bright sleepsuits, any idea where I can look?

pumpkin patch usualy has some cute stuff failing that debenhams have lots of bright clothes lol

cool :D

I know I got a bit of stuff yesterday, but I wanted to spend some of the early birthday money I got :blush:

how's things today hun?

cool :D

I know I got a bit of stuff yesterday, but I wanted to spend some of the early birthday money I got :blush:

how's things today hun?

not too bad still in pain with my lower back and lower tummy feels similar tgo the pain i get around ov and been made worse by slipping in the shower yesterday me thinks doesnt help my shoulders been sore for days so typical me is worrying over things like eptopic preg lol even tho my temp is way too low for anything like that:haha:

awwwwww hun :hugs: I'd probably worry about it too ... is there anyway of you getting checked over just to be sure for peace of mind?

awwwwww hun :hugs: I'd probably worry about it too ... is there anyway of you getting checked over just to be sure for peace of mind?

havent got any insurance yet so cant afford it lol i know its not as would show up with my temps etc i worry every month over it lol but i think its more psycological as my sister had an eptopic jst over a year ago and lost half her tube but she had preg symptoms etc i just need a kick up the bum and told to stop being silly lol

well I can tell you to stop being silly lol, but I know I'd probably worry too so I've just got lots of :hugs: :p

Ahhhh I'm being so indecisive ... I've got about £25 to spend today and I've been on about 10 different sites so far :dohh:

well I can tell you to stop being silly lol, but I know I'd probably worry too so I've just got lots of :hugs: :p

Ahhhh I'm being so indecisive ... I've got about £25 to spend today and I've been on about 10 different sites so far :dohh:

lol if i knew they deliverd to the uk id send you to the cunda website they have sooooooooooo much britghly coloured stuff but i dunno if they do

ohhhh lemme have a look :rofl:

I've spotted some bits in marks and spencers, but now because I got that fab deal in George yesterday on the Thumper sleepsuit I'm being a bit of a scrooge with my money lol

ohhhh lemme have a look :rofl:

I've spotted some bits in marks and spencers, but now because I got that fab deal in George yesterday on the Thumper sleepsuit I'm being a bit of a scrooge with my money lol

https://www.cunda.de/Shop/HtmlOver/...&l3='Erstlingsbekleidung'&l4='Strampler-Sets' you should prob use google translate for the page lol

awwwwww they're so cute :cloud9:

I've gone all gooey looking at them all :blush:

Can't wait to make a little babba to put inside them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back