• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

The out come wasnt good :( if i dont fall pregnant in the nxt 3 cycles then my only option is ivf! They wont even entertain clomid.

I am now under a dietician and have to lose 4 stone other wise i have to pay £4000 for ivf

im sorry hunni:hugs:

The out come wasnt good :( if i dont fall pregnant in the nxt 3 cycles then my only option is ivf! They wont even entertain clomid.

I am now under a dietician and have to lose 4 stone other wise i have to pay £4000 for ivf

Thanks im seriously thinking about giving up. I cant lose 4 stone i havr been trying to lose weight for ages and have had no hope :(

Thanks im seriously thinking about giving up. I cant lose 4 stone i havr been trying to lose weight for ages and have had no hope :(

don't give up hunni 3 cycles is a long time and u could fall before they are up dont give up on ur dream:hugs:

:hugs: don't give up hunni ... I'm keeping everything crossed for you ... is there anything else the normal dr can do for you?

NOPE our doctor lied he said my bmi was under 30 and matts was 35..

he also said that clomid would be the first option.... which it isn't!

all i remember the fs say was " if you have not conceived with in 36 cycles then you will never conceive"

my mum and matt are going to help me as much as possible to lose the weight but untill i lose it i have no chance with the ivf...

and she said it will take 8 to 9 months for me to loose that sort of weight :(

that was really harsh of the fs to say that :grr:

when do you have to see the dietician?

i am waiting for her to send me the paper work, they are gonna send me a food diary to fill out and then i will have an appointment after that x

i am waiting for her to send me the paper work, they are gonna send me a food diary to fill out and then i will have an appointment after that x

that wasnt fairof themto say that howold areyou? ivfu can get freeifunder a certain age

I am a little better today, as we have decided to try again in a couple of days!!! and we got the rv we wanted. so h opefully things continue to look up and we get an :bfp: at the end of the month!

that wasnt fairof themto say that howold areyou? ivfu can get freeifunder a certain age

I am23 so just at the age i can get it free i just need to loosr weight x

u can do it hun i know u can:hugs:

Thank you i am starting tomorrow... So anyone who has any tips or advice then i am listening lol x

get some lemons in hun, kick start the day with a glass of water and lemon juice, that kick starts your metabolism ...

ever heard of the saying "breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper"? well try and stick to that, have a big breakfast (fruit, yoghurt, cereal / toast), lunch like a salad or soup and then the evening meal fish or meat with salad / veggies / rice ... drink lots of water too and have fruit healthy snacks at hand for during the day if you get hungry :thumbup:

get some lemons in hun, kick start the day with a glass of water and lemon juice, that kick starts your metabolism ...

ever heard of the saying "breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper"? well try and stick to that, have a big breakfast (fruit, yoghurt, cereal / toast), lunch like a salad or soup and then the evening meal fish or meat with salad / veggies / rice ... drink lots of water too and have fruit healthy snacks at hand for during the day if you get hungry :thumbup:

Oooo thanks i am off shopping hehe i will havr to get up at 5 to have breakfast :s ill see if i can eat at work at 8 ish maybe x

i think my husband is tryna put meoff having kids! making me watch the children!

the children?? what's that?

mumanddad if you make sure you have healthy snacks, dried fruit, apple, carrot sticks :thumbup: but try and get as much water down you as possible :thumbup:

the children?? what's that?

mumanddad if you make sure you have healthy snacks, dried fruit, apple, carrot sticks :thumbup: but try and get as much water down you as possible :thumbup:

its a weird film where the chilren goe weird and start killing there parents i no likey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->