• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

thanks girls! I really hope so. We had a long talk last night and he decided he would think over it today and tell me tonight. so nervous but yet it could be good!

I'm ok, still no sign of af :dohh: nothing on my hpt :dohh: and my temp seems to be on its way back up :wacko:

how about you??

I'm ok, still no sign of af :dohh: nothing on my hpt :dohh: and my temp seems to be on its way back up :wacko:

how about you??

temp droped aging this morn so just a waiting game just been reading ur thread on psycic star and i still believe in her not sure why just really do

:hugs:

I'm not 100% sure, I'm not saying I don't believe her ... but I just don't get why she'd pretend to be a satisfied customer and then when it was obvious she'd been noticed she didn't post to explain ...

I want to believe her so much, and I'm keeping everything crossed that she's right ... I'm just scared

:hugs:

I'm not 100% sure, I'm not saying I don't believe her ... but I just don't get why she'd pretend to be a satisfied customer and then when it was obvious she'd been noticed she didn't post to explain ...

I want to believe her so much, and I'm keeping everything crossed that she's right ... I'm just scared

i said that to ben this morn and he said with all the negative comments he understands why she would do it if u werebeing badmouthed u would want to stick up for urself too wouldnt you?

yeah I would, but I wouldn't pretend to be someone else lol ...

:hugs: I'm not saying don't believe ... I want to 100% believe in mine too, but I'm just scared of getting my hopes up ... not to say it won't stop me from trying ... just don't want to be on a mega high and then come crashing to earth with a bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->