Easter Bunny Babies

:dohh:

you should earn proper brownie points for watching it :thumbup:

lol no cos he said i should just stay on my laptop lol but kinda hard when tv is so loud and big and i have a mirror at the side of me thatreflects it:dohh:

Hello ladies

Well i went to have my bloods done today so we will see what they say!

I am feeling a little like af is on her way but she not due till monday so just hoping she stays away!

I got loads of work to do tonight but will do it sat in bed and watching waterloo road :thumbup:

You all ok?

Congrats to the BFP's!!!!!

xxx

I've just made another batch of scones for mum :thumbup:

Am feeling really achey tonight, right down on my right ovary side :wacko: ohhh I've just taken my first dose of evening primrose oil :thumbup:

Fingers crossed af stays away LindsayA and you get a fabby :bfp:

I feel loads better after seeing my MIL she has offered to pay for the ivf if the doctors dont sort there act out... I actually love her... She has been so supportive considering she has only know since christmas about us ttc.

Also my mum, matt,SIL and MIL are all doing thia diet with me :) x

hope your all having a good evening x

ohhhh hun :hugs: your mil sounds brill, that is such an amazing gesture for her to make :thumbup:

any advice or tips you want just give me a shout, I'll bug my nurse for you next time I'm there

ouch :( what have you done to it hun?

imnot sure it started hurting yesterday when i was sorting outthe baby clothes i had to keep layying down after a few mins andwoken up this morn and its stiff as hell and can barly move

maybe you slept in a weird position tuesday night / wednesday morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->