• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

lol ... hope he comes back to your room asap so you can get an outfit down and give it a little cuddle :hugs:

Evening ladies

Well i think i am out this time! 11 dpo and started with pink cm so that is AF on her way i think!

GL to anyone still in this month xx

Im so annoyed this morning af is here again but early this time :(

By a week :( o well 2 more cycles then i have to go for an xray

thank you, i am really not holding my hopes up any more.... i am struggling with this diet because the people around me that are meant to be helping me arnt

i am never going to lose 4 stone :(

:hugs: you will lose it hun ... it might take a bit longer than a few months, but you will get there I promise

Well AF is in full flow now so well fed up at the min i actually cried when i realised it was full flow AF i really feel like giving up, i know we have not been trying for as long as you ladies but i just don't think i can do this! Anyway i may not be around for a while as i think i need to distance myself from everything to do with TTC!

Take care all of you and baby dust to you all xxx

ohhhh hun, am so sorry it's turned into full flow :hugs:

hope you'll be back with us soon with your bfp

so my oh and I couldnt dtd last night bc of his stomach ache. I might miss all my fertile days if he keeps making excuses. last night he was too tired, he sounds like a woman. LOL

I had one fertile day so far to dtd, the 3rd, but I really hope at least the 6th or 7th, he will want to do it, bc those are my last fertile days. UGGGH

thank you, i am really not holding my hopes up any more.... i am struggling with this diet because the people around me that are meant to be helping me arnt

hey mrs you can loose it just may be a tiny bit longer then they have said they cant deny you ivf or anythign like that when you loose it you will get you baby i know you will chin up:hugs:

Well AF is in full flow now so well fed up at the min i actually cried when i realised it was full flow AF i really feel like giving up, i know we have not been trying for as long as you ladies but i just don't think i can do this! Anyway i may not be around for a while as i think i need to distance myself from everything to do with TTC!

Take care all of you and baby dust to you all xxx

sorry af has landed hun but do not give up you will get your baby as will all of us just emans when ours finaly arrive they will be oh so more loved as they were fought for so hard :hugs:

hey mrs you can loose it just may be a tiny bit longer then they have said they cant deny you ivf or anythign like that when you loose it you will get you baby i know you will chin up:hugs:
Thank you hun xx

How did you change your screen name i want to change mine x

Thank you hun xx

How did you change your screen name i want to change mine x
i had to ask admin hun stir crazey did it for me:hugs:

https://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh407/shellz26z/Avatar/img.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116