• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

feel like doody today my body is aching all over :dohh: how are all you ladies?:hugs:

angry with my computer ... been trying to get back on messenger all day and it won't let me :grr:

I've got a feeling it's my stupid computer needing a software update, going to try that and see what happens :)

morning everybody, so still no AF but yesterday when i wiped therer was a very little pink
but for the rest nothing.... so just waiting

morning :hi:

I'm on a mega high today, I've noticed that my body shape is changing and rather than the normal rolls of flab I've had :sick: I'm actually starting to get my natural hourglass shape :happydance:

how's everyone else?

hey ladies! just wanted to see how ya'll are doing

asfm me not feeling well due to stress caused from babydaddy

ok it's 1.30 in the morning and I'm just about to settle down to sleep (if I can)

this isn't ttc related, but omg we have the deposit for our holiday :happydance:

I play on an online bingo site and there's a multiplayer game that I go on, well I only went and won the jackpot of £200 ................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've banked the lot and when it goes into my account, I'm going to withdraw the lot and get Chris to put it somewhere safe so that I don't spend it on anything else. Omggggg I'm so freaking excited

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->