• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

Morning ladies,
how are u all doing?? i havent been on for a while now but Im going :wacko:
can u plse have a look @ these i really need some eyes

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/534076-bfp-its-way-update-pg-2-a.html

thank u sooo much for looking :flower:

I can see a line clear as day in the first set of pics but cant see anything in your new pics x

nite all. gonna go drown ma sorrows in bed and have a cry so sick of my body and myself at times:nope:

i am so fed up if nmy body reaaly am ive had 2 crosshairs put on by ff this mth and both been taken off again, no ov yet keep spotting brown blood when i wipe yet no real af im so sick of it think im broken well n truely now never gonna get my chane am i? i hate feeling jelouse when pregnancys are announced and i hate crying and nobody understanding and i cant see anyone to get awnsers as health insurance are being dicks saying the3y wont insure ben until he proves he was insured in the uk so in the meantime non of us are isnured as its meant to be a fam insurance!

i am so fed up if nmy body reaaly am ive had 2 crosshairs put on by ff this mth and both been taken off again, no ov yet keep spotting brown blood when i wipe yet no real af im so sick of it think im broken well n truely now never gonna get my chane am i? i hate feeling jelouse when pregnancys are announced and i hate crying and nobody understanding and i cant see anyone to get awnsers as health insurance are being dicks saying the3y wont insure ben until he proves he was insured in the uk so in the meantime non of us are isnured as its meant to be a fam insurance!

Im sorry you are feeling like this hun i promise you will be a mummy and a great one too..
Everytime i see a bfp i cry to or get angry there is loads of ppl i know pregnant and i critize them to matt all the time

big big hugs x x x

Im sorry you are feeling like this hun i promise you will be a mummy and a great one too..
Everytime i see a bfp i cry to or get angry there is loads of ppl i know pregnant and i critize them to matt all the time

big big hugs x x x

that is exactly how i am too if i see a preg woman i whisper bitch under my breath if anyone tells u they are preg my eyes fill up and i go down in the dumps i hate feeling like this why is the most natural thing to most ppl so hard and near imppossoble for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->