Easter Bunny Babies

We are trying to save like mad but alot of places are closing down so its really hard to know how much we need

we started of with a budget near 19000 lol got it down to just under 4000 at the end

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I'M ENGAGED :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Sort of anyway. I've been saying for ages I want to get married, so last night Mike said if I meet him outside work today at 3pm we can go get a ring. I'm soo excited.
xxx

Thank youuu :D :D :D
So excited. Can't wait to go get the ring!
Going to start a wedding journal soon as well.

How are you today? Feeling any better?
xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I'M ENGAGED :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Sort of anyway. I've been saying for ages I want to get married, so last night Mike said if I meet him outside work today at 3pm we can go get a ring. I'm soo excited.
xxx

woooohooooo congrats hunni:happydance:

Yeah I'm feeling loads better today :hugs:

And I've had a bit of online retail therapy with my early birthday money :cloud9:

xxx

Yay congratulations hun..

We need this good news to keep on coming nxt stop lots of bfp's x x x

https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-beyond/496126-my-wedding-journal-x.html#post8399821 that's my journal. Would anyone mind having a look at my 12 month plan and telling me what you think please :flower:
xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-beyond/496126-my-wedding-journal-x.html#post8399821 that's my journal. Would anyone mind having a look at my 12 month plan and telling me what you think please :flower:
xxx

i think you have everything there i never stuck to mine in the end lol we just went with the flow the amount of arguments me and ben had over PLATES! hahah

Lol, I think I'll want to do everything really early :blush:
Keeps my mind occupied while I'm on the break as well which is good
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back