• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

Glad you're enjoying it hun.

I started bleeding this morning :happydance: It's not full on yet but I'm sure it will get there :thumbup:

heya ladies af is due now around 24th-26th december an im defo out as we missed ov due to man flu! so hopefully next cycle will be ours i can wish cant i? lol. gonna have a glass of wine and watch a film with the hubby tonight for for our anniversary as we couldnt afford much:cloud9:

Thanks gettingbroody, had to put the siggy in a spoiler now as it won't fit anymore :dohh: Think I might be cheeky to emmy when she gets back from London :winkwink::haha:

Hope you're having a good time btw Emmy :hugs:

Sounds nice linds, we never do much as well tbh. Sorry you've missed this one. Enjoy yourself and drink loads of wine!

xx

Thanks gettingbroody, had to put the siggy in a spoiler now as it won't fit anymore :dohh: Think I might be cheeky to emmy when she gets back from London :winkwink::haha:

Sounds nice linds, we never do much as well tbh. Sorry you've missed this one. Enjoy yourself and drink loads of wine!

xx

be cheeky?? you go right ahead hun lol ...

I've been having a lovely time up until tonight ... got made to feel awful by some old guy when we sat down in the restaurant cos he can't stand people like me, and all the extra weight we carry around disgusts him. I've had to come away, I couldn't face sitting there, eating my meal and being judged by him :cry:

xx

be cheeky?? you go right ahead hun lol ...

I've been having a lovely time up until tonight ... got made to feel awful by some old guy when we sat down in the restaurant cos he can't stand people like me, and all the extra weight we carry around disgusts him. I've had to come away, I couldn't face sitting there, eating my meal and being judged by him :cry:

you should of turned round and said sumin snotty back how dare he say that:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I was too mortified to do anything other than get the room key off Chris and walk away, just as Chris was trying to order for us :cry:

it just gets to me because I didn't choose to be seated near him, but he sure as hell made sure I could hear what he had to say. :cry:

now Chris is missing out on a meal he was really looking forward to because of it, and he won't even nip down the road and get himself something from burger king :grr:

I saw on fb hun. Massive :hugs::hugs:
Ignore him, he was just a twat, you're gorgeous anyway, he'll probably always be a narrow minded prick :gun:
xx

Oh, and the being cheeky thing is can I have another siggy please :flower: Smaller though as this one won't fit in my siggy anymore
xxx

I can always resize it if you want hun? But if you'd prefer a new one I'll get it done for you on thursday when I'm back in wales :thumbup:

I just feel like complete and utter cack now because I don't feel like eating anything and Chris says that he won't have anything proper if I don't :(

Yeah if you could resize it please hun, that'd be great :)
Aw hun, don't let it get to you? Did you have anything to eat in the end?
Xx

I had a fruit salad from co op that I'd got for supper ... Chris made sure I had something.

I'm more angry than anything, because Chris missed out on something he was looking forward to.

It's our last day here today and I'm determined to hit the shops. We're going back to Winter Wonderland, going to have a wander round the stalls, hit oxford street, then nip into hamleys, and then Cool Britannia (it's a london touristy shop lol).

We're coming back a bit earlier than planned tomorrow, we should have been getting the train at 09.00 tomorrow night, instead we're on a train tomorrow morning at 10.46 ...

I've had such a brill time, and I'm not going to let that judgemental ******* ruin it for me (sorry for the language) ... just hope Chris doesnt see him today as he'll probably lose his temper :rofl:

Anyways hun here's your new siggy code ... I've just made it a bit smaller, so it's the same as the one you have in your spoiler, just add the ] at the end of the code

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/scampv2-1.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/scampv2-1.jpg

Thanks hun :hugs:

Speak to you when you get back then, enjoy the rest of your hol :flower:

xxx

hey ladies just popping in to say hey just fisnihing tidying the rooms and packing the last bits up hope ur all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->