Easter Bunny Babies

Nervous but really excited. He said he should be off by new year so we can go out then.

You okay hun?

xxx

I'm on one at the moment, my brother's gf has seriously hacked me off ... :grr:

She saw me looking at buggies earlier and started bitching that the one she'll be having when she has a baby is £850, and that she reckons it's much more superior than the one I was looking at on ebay :grr:

Just fed up of her comments etc ... am on the point of giving up ttc because she seems to be turning it into a race

I felt great earlier, now I just feel like cack :cry:

hun I've tried to ignore her :cry:

I swallow it down time and time again when all I feel like doing is giving her a slap :grr:

What has your bro said about it? Can he not speak to her? :hugs::hugs:
xxx

he refuses to get involved cos she acts all sweetness and light around him :(

I'm on one at the moment, my brother's gf has seriously hacked me off ... :grr:

She saw me looking at buggies earlier and started bitching that the one she'll be having when she has a baby is £850, and that she reckons it's much more superior than the one I was looking at on ebay :grr:

Just fed up of her comments etc ... am on the point of giving up ttc because she seems to be turning it into a race

I felt great earlier, now I just feel like cack :cry:

emmy boo to her i have seen and tried out the expensive ones that people keep going for and they have no strength to them at least your baby will have a sturdy pram that WONT be blown over by the wind and the wheels can get thru snow:p if your still wanting the same tye you showed us last time that is lol .
OMG on the subjest of baby things i so wish i had my cam the other day i found a LUSH baby bedroom set cot. changer and wardrobe al whinnee the pooh:cloud9:

:hugs: thanks hun ... I feel loads better after a decent night's sleep ...

she just does my head in because she seems to think she can chuck money at any situation and she'll have the best of everything. one of the pram systems we've been looking at on ebay is from Germany, and Chris says that if their pushchairs are anything like their cars then we'll have a good solid buggy :thumbup:

I think what gets to me more than anything is her reasons behind wanting a baby, she's 19 and all she says is she can't wait to have a baby so she can dress it up in cute clothes :wacko:

That's no reason to have a baby :grr:

Awwww lindsey, wish you'd had your camera with you, I love winnie the pooh baby stuff :cloud9:

:hugs: thanks hun ... I feel loads better after a decent night's sleep ...

she just does my head in because she seems to think she can chuck money at any situation and she'll have the best of everything. one of the pram systems we've been looking at on ebay is from Germany, and Chris says that if their pushchairs are anything like their cars then we'll have a good solid buggy :thumbup:

I think what gets to me more than anything is her reasons behind wanting a baby, she's 19 and all she says is she can't wait to have a baby so she can dress it up in cute clothes :wacko:

That's no reason to have a baby :grr:

Awwww lindsey, wish you'd had your camera with you, I love winnie the pooh baby stuff :cloud9:

out of all the buggies ive tried out being here the best ones are abc design, baby welt, kapp3 and baby merc so sturdy and strong. i tell you if i had the money and wasnt so poor atm id of brought it there and then lol i feel so sick this morn and my head is banging thanks to nightmares over bloody twighlight lol not a good thing for me to watch before bed kept dreaming that vampires were biting at my arms :haha:

out of all the buggies ive tried out being here the best ones are abc design, baby welt, kapp3 and baby merc so sturdy and strong. i tell you if i had the money and wasnt so poor atm id of brought it there and then lol i feel so sick this morn and my head is banging thanks to nightmares over bloody twighlight lol not a good thing for me to watch before bed kept dreaming that vampires were biting at my arms :haha:

:rofl: now that's why I avoid scary movies lol, but in all seriousness I hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

af has finished and we've already started :sex: :blush: Chris seems to be well up for the every other day method lol

Ooooohhhh I've just spotted this on kiddicare for £199

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC20230/KC20230_l.jpg

It's the OBaby ZeZu Pramette in Red, I absolutely adore it :cloud9:

:rofl: now that's why I avoid scary movies lol, but in all seriousness I hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

af has finished and we've already started :sex: :blush: Chris seems to be well up for the every other day method lol

Ooooohhhh I've just spotted this on kiddicare for £199

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC20230/KC20230_l.jpg

It's the OBaby ZeZu Pramette in Red, I absolutely adore it :cloud9:

ohhh that ones nice too ive got a big list of things i want lol just no money to buy atm doh:dohh:

I love the big chunky wheels on it :cloud9:

only thing is that we'd need to buy the car seat separate, but that doesn't bother me as kiddicare has some brilliant offers on them too :rofl:

Chris seems to be coming round to the idea of maybe buying things in the sales etc, like bits of clothes and bottles etc, but he doesn't want us to buy anything big just yet :)

I love the big chunky wheels on it :cloud9:

only thing is that we'd need to buy the car seat separate, but that doesn't bother me as kiddicare has some brilliant offers on them too :rofl:

Chris seems to be coming round to the idea of maybe buying things in the sales etc, like bits of clothes and bottles etc, but he doesn't want us to buy anything big just yet :)

all our baby clothes are boxed up abck at my mum and dads 5 vacume pack bags full lol:haha: once we are in our own place we will prob pick up a cot and stuff and store it either in the celler or spare room/ nursery lol

lol at the moment we haven't got anywhere to store anything ...

can't wait until we find ourselves somewhere nice to live so that we can start getting things put away ...

I absolutely adore kiddicare :cloud9: I can see me spending lots and lots of money on that site :blush:

any idea when you'll be collecting your baby stuff hun? :hugs:

lol at the moment we haven't got anywhere to store anything ...

can't wait until we find ourselves somewhere nice to live so that we can start getting things put away ...

I absolutely adore kiddicare :cloud9: I can see me spending lots and lots of money on that site :blush:

any idea when you'll be collecting your baby stuff hun? :hugs:

as soon as we get a car sorted out hopefully be driving over depending on how bad the snow is in jan and then i get to see my besty again:( we have to try get to the councel place here and register for housing one day next week or just after new year so we can get the ball rolling hosue hunting

cool, hope the snow calms down for you then :)

did you end up choosing anything nice from the market for your birthday?

cool, hope the snow calms down for you then :)

did you end up choosing anything nice from the market for your birthday?

nopes we came home in the end was far tooo crowded for my liking so got nothing for my bday lol may just tel him to get me some baby things haha will be more use hopefully

hehe he agreed :happydance: will take me tomoz as nothings open today unlike back in mk where everything was open:shrug:

lol well fingers crossed, just over 4 weeks from now hun and you'll be on the right path :hugs:

this cycle we're going to have more bding than ever before lol, I'm just hoping we manage to catch the eggy, just hoping we don't leave anything to chance ...

I'm trying to build my pma back up after last night so have been trawling through baby sites :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->