• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bunny Babies

Yeah not to bad thanks.
How you moving it all across? You got much planned for the last day here?

xx

Yeah not to bad thanks.
How you moving it all across? You got much planned for the last day here?

xx
my mother in law is driving us back over in jan some time to get it all we havent got too much stuff the desk has gone in the bin and the comp chair and tv cabinet are going to my friends

Hey everyone :wave: How are you all?
xx

Hello can i join you ladies again?

TTC since feb 2010! Thanks

xx

Hay i have been ttc for 32 cycles now since march 2008

Please can i join you all? X

:hi:

I'm back in Wales ... had such a fantastic time in London that I didn't want to come back ...

And my spotting has started, 16 days early yikes ... but in a way that's a good thing, just sad I didn't get my xmas bfp :(

morning ladies hope your all well? just dragged myself out of bed didnt wanna get up tooo cold! but we are off to the christmas market today for my bday and bens taking me to choose a pressy as he couldnt decide what to get me:haha:

morning ladies hope your all well? just dragged myself out of bed didnt wanna get up tooo cold! but we are off to the christmas market today for my bday and bens taking me to choose a pressy as he couldnt decide what to get me:haha:

:hugs: hope you pick something nice hun, and hope everything is going well over in Germany ...

things are good here, I'm amazed at how well the soy has worked, so am taking it again this cycle, as of tonight :happydance:

Af is well and truly here :happydance:

Just found the soy ready for tonight :D

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

Hey everyone,
Took a b&b break but I'm back now. Will add everyone that has asked to be added

How are you all?

xxx

:hugs:

I'm doing ok hun, got Matt Cardle's single on repeat atm and trawling through mothercare, am full of pma at the moment for some reason, I did go on a bit of a downer when :witch: first arrived, but now I'm thinking "bring it on" :blush:

How about you? :hugs:

Good for the pma hun. Send some my way lol. I'm spotting at the mo, so worried I might be out. I'll find out on Thurs.
We're still going for :sex: on sun, tues, weds, thurs and fri... Hope it isn't too much
What CD you on?
xx

cd 3 today :happydance:

and I'm going to be doing soy again this cycle, and next cycle if I need to :thumbup:

good luck for the :sex: hun, will keep my fingers crossed that you aren't out :hugs:

Hope the soy works hun. What days you taking it?
Thanks hun. I wont finish work until 2 on thurs but will get online asap after :thumbup:

Found out what I'm working over xmas, doing 2am on boxing day :dohh:

xxx

ouch, you're going to be shattered :wacko: :dohh:

yeah, come online and let us know what's happened hun, will be thinking of you :hugs:

I'm doing soy cd 3 - cd 7, hopefully it might help to get a definite answer on the ovulation front rather than the confusion over the opk lines

And poor Chris is going to be shattered cos once af is gone I'm going to be demanding :sex: every other night :rofl:

Told Mike on the phone just now that we're starting :sex: tomorrow and he said 'oh well, if I have too' Was taking the piss obviously lol. :haha: He does make me laugh

Lmao. What days you :sex:?

xxx

it depends when af finishes, will probably be the day after and then every other day until af or my bfp lol ...

Chris is exactly the same as your fella by the sounds of things lol, I told him that he's on a promise for the next couple of months and he said the same as Mike "oh well, if I have too" :rofl:.

He spotted the little pj set I got off ebay, and you should have seen the grin on his face, even if he didn't realise it would be quite that small (he's never seen a newborn baby ever lol). It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it :cloud9:

:rofl: I love how laid back Mike is about it. I know he wants a baby (nearly) as much as me but he can laugh and just enjoy it. Where as I'm the opposite and stress about everything!
Awww :cloud9:

Doing much tonight?

xxx

Nope, not got anything planned now that x factor has finished lol ... I was so made up that Matt won, plus I have to say this is the best single they've had released by the winner :thumbup:

I think we have identical fellas, Chris is exactly the same, he laughs and jokes about it all and then there's me completely stressing that we're running out of time :wacko:

I'm going through a phase of being tempted to buy little things in the sales, you know, like bibs, dummies, bottles etc ... I got upset when we were at the trafford centre on wednesday because I really wanted to look in next at the baby stuff, but I just knew I'd have come back with that little jumper dress I spotted, so I wouldn't let myself go in the shop :blush:

I've just been speaking to my brother :shock: Not seen him in 3 years and only met him twice. In shock.
When he gets off tag he wants to go out for a drink :happydance: Really excited, can't wait to tell Mike!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->