Easter Bunny Babies

ok im off to bed im pooped tonight goodnight ladies hope af stays away mumndad:hugs:

night night lindsey :hugs: I'm off too, me and my fella having an early night :winkwink:

mumanddad update us if you test in the morning :hugs:

:wave: I'm bored. Tired but not in the mood to go bed :shrug: I'm in a strange mood I think
xx

good morning beautiful ladies hope you are all well today no further ewcm for me yet but the bogey cm is still here so hopefully will turn to ewcm the next few days:shrug::shrug:

hope it turns to ewcm for you soon hun ...

I'm feeling quite achey this morning, all really low down in my tum, just trying to brush it off in case I'm thinking too much of it :blush:

hope it turns to ewcm for you soon hun ...

I'm feeling quite achey this morning, all really low down in my tum, just trying to brush it off in case I'm thinking too much of it :blush:

lol you remind me of me once i know there is a chnace i have ovd i start getting symptoms from like 1dpo haha just relax and take it one day at a time and keep every other night

it almost didn't happen last night as we ended up rowing because he feels under pressure :(

He wants to :sex: but he feels like he's having to perform :dohh:

I tried telling him that he doesn't need to stress as I think we've already got it covered for this cycle, but he still felt like he needed to

He wants to :sex: but he feels like he's having to perform :dohh:

I tried telling him that he doesn't need to stress as I think we've already got it covered for this cycle, but he still felt like he needed to

oh bless him ben gets like that smtimes as we only really dtd when im due to ov as its too hard with other ppl being in the house/ flat

:hugs: I know how awkward it can be ... while we were away we were trying to find any excuse for his mum to go out on the days we needed to bd :rofl:

:hugs: I know how awkward it can be ... while we were away we were trying to find any excuse for his mum to go out on the days we needed to bd :rofl:

lol we only do it at night when we know ppl are in bed and wont disturb us:haha: but ive told ben when we get our flat we will christen EVERY room haha

:rofl: I've said the same to Chris about when we get a house

:rofl: I've said the same to Chris about when we get a house

we cant get a house here not until we can buy so have to settle for flats until about 2nhalf 3 years IF i keep a good creidt rating here haha

lol

we've pretty much settled on about £600 maximum for rent, so we're going to save until the beginning of march and then start looking :happydance: I'm really excited, because if you look a bit further out around here then you can find some beautiful long term let cottages :happydance:

lol

we've pretty much settled on about £600 maximum for rent, so we're going to save until the beginning of march and then start looking :happydance: I'm really excited, because if you look a bit further out around here then you can find some beautiful long term let cottages :happydance:

for the firest few months we have to live on the benefits just until we get on our feet with bens work again so they pay the rent for us aslong as its no more the 230 euros a month but with that we can get a bloody ggood size two bed aprtment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->