Easter Bunny Babies

all this talk about baby clothes is making me sooo broody..

when i feel like this is go in to my spare room and uncover the moses basket and baby bath hehe.. i wont put them in the loft because we will only have to get them down again soon!!

when i fell pg with logan-george i had super doper bad period pains and i mean they where major pains!

with the last 3 pregnancy's which didn't work out and i had very early miscarriages i have had dull period pains, sore nipples (which i have now) and dizziness.
My body is such a mess i cant tell what is happening x
i really think you should test hun and your baby that is waiting for you is going to have the best guardian angel ever his/ her big brother looking down on them:hugs:

hehe i know i just dont think logan-george wants to be a big brother just yet.

matt really wants twins, ever since the doctor has told him about clomide and how we could have twins or more he keeps telling his mates he will be having twin boys lol... bless him i just want to squeeze him when he is like that x

when i feel like this is go in to my spare room and uncover the moses basket and baby bath hehe.. i wont put them in the loft because we will only have to get them down again soon!!

when i fell pg with logan-george i had super doper bad period pains and i mean they where major pains!

with the last 3 pregnancy's which didn't work out and i had very early miscarriages i have had dull period pains, sore nipples (which i have now) and dizziness.
i really think you should test hun and your baby that is waiting for you is going to have the best guardian angel ever his/ her big brother looking down on them:hugs:

I couldn't have said it better myself hun :hugs:

mumanddad, have you got any tests in now? I really would recommend testing. are you late at all?

hehe i know i just dont think logan-george wants to be a big brother just yet.

matt really wants twins, ever since the doctor has told him about clomide and how we could have twins or more he keeps telling his mates he will be having twin boys lol... bless him i just want to squeeze him when he is like that x

when the time is right he will send you your baby just as i know my twin sister will for me and we will both get that this year i know we will you sound a amazingly strong couple and you deserve yor wish to come true:hugs:

big, big :hugs: for everyone ... we will get our bfps this year :thumbup:

i had a dream that i was heavily pregnant and was summer really hot and we had no garden just a ballcony so made ben go get me a kiddys paddling pool and was sat in it out on the balcony:haha:

I couldn't have said it better myself hun :hugs:

mumanddad, have you got any tests in now? I really would recommend testing. are you late at all?

i am 3 days late at the minute, yes i have a test in a boots one!

ill test in the morning if af doesn't show.

all our friends think i will fall pg this cycle, because of when the wedding is booked lol..

i had a dream that i was heavily pregnant and was summer really hot and we had no garden just a ballcony so made ben go get me a kiddys paddling pool and was sat in it out on the balcony:haha:

beleive it or not this actually happened to my mum, we lived in emplt near bruggen in germany and she was heavily pregnant and i remember coming home from school and she was sat in the paddling pool on the balcony hehe x

ahhhhhhhh it would be so fantastic to be pregnant in summer, hot, but fantastic :haha:

I'm worrying about how I'll manage sleeping on my back when it comes to it, I have huge :holly: as it is, and when I'm on my back they get in my face :blush: :rofl:

beleive it or not this actually happened to my mum, we lived in emplt near bruggen in germany and she was heavily pregnant and i remember coming home from school and she was sat in the paddling pool on the balcony hehe x

haha i know id have to do it as i get too hot even in the winter now!

ahhhhhhhh it would be so fantastic to be pregnant in summer, hot, but fantastic :haha:

I'm worrying about how I'll manage sleeping on my back when it comes to it, I have huge :boobs: as it is, and when I'm on my back they get in my face :blush: :rofl:

i sleep on my side cant sleep on my front or back again cos boobs as it is lol god knows what size they will be by end of pregnancy 34 gg is big enough atm:haha:

i use to sleep on my side, with cushions between my legs.. that was the only way i could get comfy x

i sleep on my side cant sleep on my front or back again cos boobs as it is lol god knows what size they will be by end of pregnancy 34 gg is big enough atm:haha:

50 E here :rofl:

having big boobs sucks lol i had NONE untl i was 16 and then they just baloond i remeber at school the boys use to call me nipple wank as they wouldnt get a boob wank:haha:

I'm sooo excited to think I'm in my 2ww, that we've all got fantastic pma :hugs:

I couldn't ask for a better group of friends :blush:

I'm sooo excited to think I'm in my 2ww, that we've all got fantastic pma :hugs:

I couldn't ask for a better group of friends :blush:

i cant wait till my ov is confirmed gonan get some more lovin in tomoz and then maybe the night after then a break

oh yeh emmy did you know soy can also cause twins too:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->