Easter Bunny Babies

:blush: I have absolutely no idea hun, don't even know how to find out what with my cycles being a bit crazy until earlier this year

if you know the days you have ovd you can also cont forward to the day af starts and thats your lp

ahhhhh right, yeah I'm there, will try and get back into using it next cycle :)

how sad am i lol im exited over my mum sending my baby clothes haha

awwwwwwww it's not sad at all hun :hugs:

I'd be excited too, well I am excited about my stuff coming through the post too :D

really hope it gives you a boost and helps your pma along :happydance:

awwwwwwww it's not sad at all hun :hugs:

I'd be excited too, well I am excited about my stuff coming through the post too :D

really hope it gives you a boost and helps your pma along :happydance:

as i have NOTHING to do here either lol no dobt il take pics of EVERY single peice haha and you will all be bored by it

ohhhhhh cool :D that sounds like a fantastic idea hun :thumbup:

ohhhhhh cool :D that sounds like a fantastic idea hun :thumbup:

mums also sending my first ever teddy bear i got when i was a week old from santa when i was in the special care baby unit:cloud9: lil pink wollen teddy bear

awwwwwwww that's so cute :cloud9:

I've still got my baby quilt that I'm going to pass down to my first babba, am gonna dig it out tomorrow and get some piccies, it's sooooooo cute

awwwwwwww that's so cute :cloud9:

I've still got my baby quilt that I'm going to pass down to my first babba, am gonna dig it out tomorrow and get some piccies, it's sooooooo cute

mums still got my christneing blanket too thats gonna be used for my bubba as ni want them christend back in milton keynes where we were married:cloud9: ohh im getting v pma tonight

:happydance: yay for pma :D

I've just been thinking about how drawn to boy stuff I'm getting, even my baby quilt is blue :dohh: :rofl:

I don't mind whether I have a boy or girl or both first, as long as they're healthy

:happydance: yay for pma :D

I've just been thinking about how drawn to boy stuff I'm getting, even my baby quilt is blue :dohh: :rofl:

I don't mind whether I have a boy or girl or both first, as long as they're healthy

:haha: i say ur gonna have a boy and me a girl haha i dont really care what i have as long as healthy and mine:cloud9:

I was thinking maybe it's my sub conscience drawing me back to my reading from Sandra about conceiving a boy this cycle :dohh:

I was thinking maybe it's my sub conscience drawing me back to my reading from Sandra about conceiving a boy this cycle :dohh:

it could be i went back and read my readings an d non of them said september exept gail she said id have a boy this year and twin girls sept 2012 :shrug: bt she was wrong on the boy as that was my longest cycle

all this talk about baby clothes is making me sooo broody..

when i feel like this is go in to my spare room and uncover the moses basket and baby bath hehe.. i wont put them in the loft because we will only have to get them down again soon!!

when i fell pg with logan-george i had super doper bad period pains and i mean they where major pains!

with the last 3 pregnancy's which didn't work out and i had very early miscarriages i have had dull period pains, sore nipples (which i have now) and dizziness.
My body is such a mess i cant tell what is happening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->