Easter Bunny Babies

it's kinda hard to decribe, it tends to switch from like a dull ache to a sharper one :wacko:

I really hope you're right hun ... would be so amazing :cloud9:

it's kinda hard to decribe, it tends to switch from like a dull ache to a sharper one :wacko:

I really hope you're right hun ... would be so amazing :cloud9:

the months where i had chemichals the pain i had at impantation was like a sharp shooting pain in my lower tummy and in my lady area then would go dull and then back to shooting lol so hopefully its a good sign for you

:hugs: I've never experienced anything like it lol ... just gotta wait it out now :)

I'm half contemplating buying a couple of frer tests for in a couple of weeks :dohh:

okies, I'll wait :)

though I have just done my last opk for the fun of it so I'm not tempted to keep testing lol :blush:

Good morning ladies well af hasn't arrived and spotting has stopped

sounds like ov is on the way lindsey, what with your cm etc :)

will keep my fingers crossed for you mumanddad :hugs:

i checked it when wwwent to the loo and its still spermans me thinks as rbbed between my finger and turned to creamy watery hand lotion type stuff lol

Happy bday Emmy :hugs::flower: Hope you're having a fab day.
I'm not online much these next few days, got my little sister staying

Hope you're all okay
xx

:hi: I've just got back from town, still got a bit of money leftover. Ended up getting myself a book, a pair of jeans, some knickers and 4 mugs for when we find a house.

Oh and I went a bit Winnie the Pooh and Tigger mad today :blush: I'll put some pics on when I've found some batteries for the camera :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->