Easter Bunny Babies

emmy i dreamt of "your" lil boy last night i think you came over to visit lol he was on a playmat with my lil girl was so cute:cloud9: you called him caleb hehe

awwwwww Caleb is actually a nice name :) one I've not actually considered yet lol ... gonna suggest it to Chris :rofl:

lol got to wait until he gets back from town ...

I defo think I'm coming down with a bug :( feel really :sick: now

Chris doesn't think we should bd tonight either :( I know it's the sensible thing to do, but I'm still stupidy scared that I haven't ovd yet, despite all the signs telling me I have :dohh:

Chris doesn't think we should bd tonight either :( I know it's the sensible thing to do, but I'm still stupidy scared that I haven't ovd yet, despite all the signs telling me I have :dohh:

ust take it easy tonight bed tv laptop and rest:hugs:

okies :hugs: wish he'd hurry up and get back so I can take a couple of tablets lol

I'd say a few days ago to be honest ... cos I was quite crampy, got the dark opk and an ikkle bit of ewcm, if I guessed I'd say I was somewhere between 3 and 4 dpo

I'd say a few days ago to be honest ... cos I was quite crampy, got the dark opk and an ikkle bit of ewcm, if I guessed I'd say I was somewhere between 3 and 4 dpo

then too early for prego symptoms sounds like ur cumin down with the lergies:hugs:

im addicted to citiville on facebook been playing all day lol

good morning lovely ladies emmy hope ur feeling better, mumand dad hope af has stayed away scamp where is ya girly?:hugs:

morning hun, how's things with you? I'm still feeling a bit icky ...

burst into tears last night because I was feeling so sorry for myself :(

but on a plus note, I've just e-mailed the letting agent with an enquiry about a 2 bedroom cottage on the high street in borth :happydance:

if we got it we'd just have to cross the road and we'd be here

https://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/01/17/04/1170439_c6176783.jpg

morning hun, how's things with you? I'm still feeling a bit icky ...

burst into tears last night because I was feeling so sorry for myself :(

but on a plus note, I've just e-mailed the letting agent with an enquiry about a 2 bedroom cottage on the high street in borth :happydance:

if we got it we'd just have to cross the road and we'd be here

https://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/01/17/04/1170439_c6176783.jpg

ohhh thats lush not that i like the seaside tho never have lol

I'd be so made up if we got it :cloud9: I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds lovely

I'd be so made up if we got it :cloud9: I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds lovely

we are going on thrsday to do all our paper work for housing were ment to go today but couldnt affford the tram lol

:happydance: how long will you be waiting after the paperwork is done?

my mum keeps saying "new house, new baby" to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->