Easter Bunny Babies

:happydance: how long will you be waiting after the paperwork is done?

my mum keeps saying "new house, new baby" to me :)
thats what everyone keeps syaing to me lol:haha: ermmm max about 3 weeks then we can start looking and then have to wait and see if the ones we choose will accept us then have to get the kitchen etc sorted out and a bed lol

aaaahhhhh I'm so excited for you :)

I'm half contemplating a trip back to Matalan today, there was an adorable tigger outfit that I almost got :blush:

aaaahhhhh I'm so excited for you :)

I'm half contemplating a trip back to Matalan today, there was an adorable tigger outfit that I almost got :blush:

you should rest for today hun if your feeling icky still need to give your body a rest

I might get Chris to pay the rest of my birthday money in the bank so I can buy some house bits online :D

I might get Chris to pay the rest of my birthday money in the bank so I can buy some house bits online :D

lol im tryna work out what we have housewise:wacko: we have the 3 piece suite his mums got us for xmas, my tv mums sending over, got the dinner set and pans we got for xmas and my bday, have at least 20 cococola glassses at my mums plus some fancy smancy glasses my sis gave s for our engagement i think we have a toaster just need cuttlery then we can at least eat haha

sounds like you've got quite a bit of stuff already.

the place we're waiting on info from is furnished apparently, I don't know how much stuff is there, but I'm hoping we'll be able to put our own mark on the place somehow lol

sounds like you've got quite a bit of stuff already.

the place we're waiting on info from is furnished apparently, I don't know how much stuff is there, but I'm hoping we'll be able to put our own mark on the place somehow lol

you cant get frninshed here as they take everything we have to puut the flooring down the kitchen in the walls need done :dohh:

Chris would never let me have purple :dohh:

we're just trying to figure out the difference between "furnished" and "fully furnished" :rofl: wish the estate agent would hurry up and get back in touch

Chris would never let me have purple :dohh:

we're just trying to figure out the difference between "furnished" and "fully furnished" :rofl: wish the estate agent would hurry up and get back in touch

furnihsed usualy means white goods so fridge cooker etc where as fully firnished is everything normlay

cool thanks hun :) we've never rented a house before so it's all a bit weird to us :rofl:

cool thanks hun :) we've never rented a house before so it's all a bit weird to us :rofl:

neither have we lol but looked aorund in mk for sumwhere just couldnt afford 600 for just a studio apartment

yikes, that's a bit steep ... £433 this 2 bedroom cottage will cost us if we get it

282 euors our flat will be that will be payed for us they will goive us money towardds first bits ie kitchen and decorating and pay the heating the rest we have to pay lol

wooooooooooop:happydance: me has ewcm i felt damp down below so had a feel and im drenched in ewcm:happydance:

sounds better than how it all works over here ... for our caravan housing wouldn't even cover half of it at £120 a month because Chris was doing 15 part time hours a week :grr:

lol it'd definitely help wouldn't it :rofl:

it's really frustrating not knowing what dpo I am :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"