Easter Bunny Babies

this one is the mothercare xtreme travel system, it's £200 at the moment, I'd love to find something similar with a pram though

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
I find the more i want it the more symptoms i get try and keep your mind off it for a while ( i know itd hard to do believe me i have been doing it for 32 cycles)

Im sooooo poorly i have this virus that is going around and my glands are up and my touncils arr touching each other there that swollen, but guess what i cany get a doctors appointment till friday... Sod that im going to AnE it feels like im gonna choking all the time its horrible :(

awwwww hun :hugs: I really hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

lindsey that pram is so cute :D

this one is the mothercare xtreme travel system, it's £200 at the moment, I'd love to find something similar with a pram though

looks really stirdy im no good with 3 wheelers lol when ever i push my firend lil girl in her buggy shes got the petite star i crashed the stupid thing into the wall or lampost lol i prefer her silver cross she has :haha:

I like the O Baby pramette too :D

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
:rofl: I need a bfp so I can start dragging Chris to Mama's and Papa's or Mothercare ... he won't consider looking at prams until then

i also like this one lol

Attachments

• romer.jpg
    romer.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1
  • romer1.jpg
    romer1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1296-Turbo-4S-magic-2.jpg
    1296-Turbo-4S-magic-2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
that's quite funky hun :D

I have no patience whatsoever, how on earth am I going to wait a fortnight :dohh:

ohhh just found another one i like has EVRERYTHING with it for 299 euros

Attachments

• hauk 1.jpg
    hauk 1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1
  • hauck2.jpg
    hauck2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1
  • hauck3.jpg
    hauck3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
  • hauk4.jpg
    hauk4.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0
I think if it's no bfp for me this month then af is going to arrive sooner than the 25th jan, so I think it's just gonna be a case of waiting it out :wacko:

lol ... for some reason I really like thicker wheels on buggies / prams :wacko:

would you consider buying a travel system from ebay? I've spotted some brilliant ones on there, but would love the chance to try a few different ones out when the times comes :D

would you consider buying a travel system from ebay? I've spotted some brilliant ones on there, but would love the chance to try a few different ones out when the times comes :D

yep i would used to love the kapp3 most of the travel systems and buggsy sold on ebay are german or polish makes and they are really stursy and lasting u could always make a visit over here and see them in real b4 you buy:winkwink:

have you heard of the tako jumper? I've always like the look of them :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2in1-BABY-PR...hchairs_GL&hash=item5d2c97153e#ht_8901wt_1141

have you heard of the tako jumper? I've always like the look of them :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2in1-BABY-PR...hchairs_GL&hash=item5d2c97153e#ht_8901wt_1141

i havent heeard of that one tis a polish one there an ebay shop called lux 4 kids theres a big real store in germany but too far away from me:( but ive seen all the buggys out and about in town etc round here and they are amazing really strong stirdy and the bubbas dont look cramped in them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->