Easter Bunny Babies

he's the one who told me to start looking and to start ringing places. he's just being a dickhead (pardon the language), I don't understand why he felt the need to go off on one about it.

I'm so sick and tired of the only place that we can call our space is a grotty damp caravan, I'm fed up of sleeping on my mum's living room floor. I just want some US space. I just want a home :cry:

he's the one who told me to start looking and to start ringing places. he's just being a dickhead (pardon the language), I don't understand why he felt the need to go off on one about it.

I'm so sick and tired of the only place that we can call our space is a grotty damp caravan, I'm fed up of sleeping on my mum's living room floor. I just want some US space. I just want a home :cry:

:hugs: it will all come right hun just some men need a kick up the arse to make it happen my hubby included!

I just hate the thought that if we have been lucky this cycle, I still have to do 2 months in the caravan, then again not that we would be that lucky now, because I'm so freaked out, angry and upset :cry:

I just hate the thought that if we have been lucky this cycle, I still have to do 2 months in the caravan, then again not that we would be that lucky now, because I'm so freaked out, angry and upset :cry:

:hugs: youl be ok hun and you will have your house and baba xx

:cry: I'm so sorry, I was feeling absolutely brilliant earlier. I really felt like everything was coming together and was full of pma. Now I'm just thinking why should I bother chasing things up if he can't be bothered, and changes his mind without telling me :brat:

:cry: I'm so sorry, I was feeling absolutely brilliant earlier. I really felt like everything was coming together and was full of pma. Now I'm just thinking why should I bother chasing things up if he can't be bothered, and changes his mind without telling me :brat:

hes a man hun they do that :hugs:

I just feel like shouting and screaming at him. I just feel really let down. I know it's not a big thing to be upset about, but I'm so fed up :cry:

Ahhhh I'm sorry for being on a downer, we were in a brill mood this afternoon looking at prams, now I've gone and ruined the mood :(

I just feel like shouting and screaming at him. I just feel really let down. I know it's not a big thing to be upset about, but I'm so fed up :cry:

Ahhhh I'm sorry for being on a downer, we were in a brill mood this afternoon looking at prams, now I've gone and ruined the mood :(

no you havent hun your entitled to downers as are we all life doesnt always go the way we want it to but it will go right in the end trust me

on a plus note hun, I posted in 2ww about my white stretchy cm, and apparently it's a good sign :happydance:

help me to boost my pma hun, please, just in case there is a little beanie burrowing down :hugs:

on a plus note hun, I posted in 2ww about my white stretchy cm, and apparently it's a good sign :happydance:

help me to boost my pma hun, please, just in case there is a little beanie burrowing down :hugs:

im working on it now :) give me 15 mins lol

didnt work as good as i wanted it to lol mouse kept sticking but you get the jist
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/EMMY.png

omgggggggg :cry:

it's beautiful hun, thank you soooooooo much :hugs:

tootles off to set it as my desktop background :cloud9:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0016-4.jpg

:cloud9:

it's amazing hun :hugs:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0016-4.jpg

:cloud9:

it's amazing hun :hugs:

:D now you have some constnat pma to look at:hugs: im gonna head to bed as tis nearly 10 and i am pooped lol will pop on in the morn before we go out iff i wake up in time lol goodnight chin up and visualise your lil beany xxx

:hugs: I can't help but visualise my little beanie now I've got my new desktop background :cloud9:

if you don't get on in the morning hun, will chat to you when you get back. hope it all goes well

:hugs:

blah no ov for me gonna be another long one either that or no ov at all:( why is it so hard for my body to do the simplest thing!? never used to be granted my af didnt start till i was 14 but its a joke ever since we started ttc i got nothing but dodgy cycles

I've just had a major wobble because I thought we'd missed ov. I was starting to think maybe my stretchy white cm was my indication of ov, even though the last opk I did a couple of days ago was very, very light.

So I went to check my cm this morning and I couldn't actually reach my cervix and I felt quite dry (well dry compared to yesterday :blush:). So I left it a bit, had a bit of a panic, and just gone back to the loo to try again. And I can literally only just reach my cervix, it's very soft and there's still some white cm, just not as much of it as yesterday.

My only problem, is that me being me, I went and googled it, and a high soft cervix is apparently a pregnancy sign :wacko: tell me to stop getting excited please, please, please because if I talk myself into believing I'm pregnant then I'm going to be gutted if I get bfn when it comes to me testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->