i love these 2 prams too

Attachments

• 7 schwarz creme.jpg4bdeecf4c4f5a.jpg
    7 schwarz creme.jpg4bdeecf4c4f5a.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 18.jpg4cd8458034055.jpg
    18.jpg4cd8458034055.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
I was looking at the 2nd one, but in a different colour, great minds think alike :thumbup:

I feel like I'm going to :sick: my tummy feels like it's doing somersaults :wacko:

I was looking at the 2nd one, but in a different colour, great minds think alike :thumbup:

I feel like I'm going to :sick: my tummy feels like it's doing somersaults :wacko:

lol bless ya hun embrace it until you know otherwise! lol i have loved them type of prams since i started looking 3 years ago haha

I'm trying to embrace it, just in case we've been lucky lol, I'm just not used to it :rofl:

:rofl: silly Ben

still not heard back about this cottage we phoned up about, do you think we should give them another call?

yeah, if they haven't called back by tomorrow night I think I might give them a call back

what you off out for hun? is it for the housing papers? can't remember if you've already said lol

what you off out for hun? is it for the housing papers? can't remember if you've already said lol

lol yeh paperwork getting a day ticket and going to get my rights to stay and the housing sorted

arghhhhhhhh I need a rant :grr:

I've just mentioned to Chris about the possibility of him phoning up about the cottage tonight and he's just gone off on one because he reckons we haven't got the money, even though he gets paid for his night care work on Friday AND he gets paid again for the day work in 2 weeks time, so how on earth can we not afford to put a deposit down on somewhere next week?????

It's absolute madness. We're not going to be out of the caravan by the end of March, I can see it coming :grr:

:cry: it's not fair!!!! I don't want to be pregnant in the caravan :grr:

arghhhhhhhh I need a rant :grr:

I've just mentioned to Chris about the possibility of him phoning up about the cottage tonight and he's just gone off on one because he reckons we haven't got the money, even though he gets paid for his night care work on Friday AND he gets paid again for the day work in 2 weeks time, so how on earth can we not afford to put a deposit down on somewhere next week?????

It's absolute madness. We're not going to be out of the caravan by the end of March, I can see it coming :grr:

:cry: it's not fair!!!! I don't want to be pregnant in the caravan :grr:
:hugs:sometimes the deposit is 3 months worth hun and he may be worrying about money and if it will be tight once you are in a cottage if that makes sence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->