Easter Bunny Babies

how come you always know what to say? lol I never know what to say to make someone feel better when they feel like shit

arghhhhhh I'm -£47 on my bank because they messed up ... got to put my birthday money in the bank now to get it back to normal :(

arghhhhhh I'm -£47 on my bank because they messed up ... got to put my birthday money in the bank now to get it back to normal :(

i have a debt of 875 thanks to my bank messing up its with a debt collecter back in the uk what i cant pay yet:haha:

I'm really gutted, cos I've been so careful with money ... it's taken them 2 weeks to update it, even longer because it was from the week in the run up to Xmas :grr:

I'm really gutted, cos I've been so careful with money ... it's taken them 2 weeks to update it, even longer because it was from the week in the run up to Xmas :grr:

hate how banks like to mess up then give us the blame and the debt

:cry: just asked Chris to lend me £30 until later, and he's kicked off at me, as it is I'm having to use the last of my birthday money because the bank messed up :cry:

I just hate being made to feel like crap about something that isn't even my fault :grr:

And now I feel :sick: :cry:

yay :happydance:

we've just been up to the caravan to see what it's like as we're looking at going back on Monday, and it's not too bad ... just hope the snow stays away

yay :happydance:

we've just been up to the caravan to see what it's like as we're looking at going back on Monday, and it's not too bad ... just hope the snow stays away
lol yayy back to your own space :hugs:

ive just sat and worked out last months lp and was only 9 days! hope i havent messed my cycles up by taking soy googles and seems to of happend to alot of women after a few months of taking it:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->