Easter Bunny Babies

morning ladies just dragged myself outa bed had worst nioght sleep ever lol kept smelling burning and thinking the lfat was on fire and it was soooooo windy that the shutters on the bottom floor flat were going ten to the dozen kept me up:dohh:

awwwwwwwwww hun :hugs: hope you get a better night's sleep tonight

:dohh:

when's it due to improve?

it's tipping down here yuck and to top it all off I don't feel 100%

:dohh:

when's it due to improve?

it's tipping down here yuck and to top it all off I don't feel 100%

not sure we have 3 months worth of rain in the spacce of a couple ofdays plus the snow is all melting so we have lots of big puddles and flooding in non rural areas:dohh: yo still feeling icky?

it's weird ... I can't exactly place it ... normally I can say I feel sick, or I've got a headache or something ... but this, I just feel off colour :dohh:

I really, really hope so ... I hate waiting, and knowing that there's a chance is just making it unbearable :wacko:

was laughing earlier too cos I couldn't reach my cervix :rofl:

I really, really hope so ... I hate waiting, and knowing that there's a chance is just making it unbearable :wacko:

was laughing earlier too cos I couldn't reach my cervix :rofl:

i can never reach my cervix lol i tense up

I can normally reach it, and generally at this stage in my cycle it's normally quite low down, but at the moment it's really high up :wacko:

I am so unbelievably tempted to test, but it'd only show a bfn as I reckon it's still too early (if I've been lucky at all) :dohh:

well my ticker says next af is 25th Jan, so that's even longer :dohh:

I think I can hold out for a week, no idea how, but I'll give it a try :D

:rofl: I really hope this is it ... I think I'll be gutted if it doesn't happen this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->